[2.4] zSavage's Poison Hurricane (Crit Poison BV)[Budget Friendly][Assassin]

"
slimq3 wrote:
This build can be good for the two weeks event? i want to lvl up a shadow...

Yes. You can play this build with next to nothing to begin with and scale your tankiness into endgame with a few cheap items.
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
Ok i will try that i hope is good for clearing map without nothing xD..
I am having good luck with this build in the two week so far. I have had terrible luck finding a good dagger for the build but it is working fine with the mediocre one so I haven't bothered buying anything yet. It seems like it will easily take me to 80.
Still very viable for the upcoming Prophecy?
"

Should be. The changes to the Assassin subclass will make things feel a little different but with the 8 Ascendancy points everything should come out pretty solid.

We're losing Toxic Delivery as is, but gaining 30% skill duration on kill from the new Noxious Strike. Getting the extra 2 points will give 20% phys as chaos as long as we tag our foes occasionally with our movement attacks to cause bleeding.

I may be adding a counter attack or two into the build to make the bleeding effect more consistent.
twitch.tv/savagewolves
"
zSavage wrote:
"

Should be. The changes to the Assassin subclass will make things feel a little different but with the 8 Ascendancy points everything should come out pretty solid.

We're losing Toxic Delivery as is, but gaining 30% skill duration on kill from the new Noxious Strike. Getting the extra 2 points will give 20% phys as chaos as long as we tag our foes occasionally with our movement attacks to cause bleeding.

I may be adding a counter attack or two into the build to make the bleeding effect more consistent.

Thanks for answering! I will try this out in the upcoming league.
As for leveling, I saw ZiggyD and some other streamers talking about the Spark + Orb of storm leveling method. I know that method is supposedly viable for all builds because of the strength of those skills, but would it be better to just go with BV as soon as u get it with this build? If Spark + OoS is good, when would you opt out of it, and go BV?
I used BV as soon as I could get it. You'll get adjusted to the playstyle faster and I found it stronger myself.
twitch.tv/savagewolves
"
zSavage wrote:
I used BV as soon as I could get it. You'll get adjusted to the playstyle faster and I found it stronger myself.

Took a test run, and I totally agree. Blade Vortex is kinda awesome right from the get go.
Sorry for being mr. Question here, but I have one more. Wont be too sad if u dont answer :)

There are a few power charge nodes in your path, ripe for the picking. Any chance we could swap out some of the mana nodes for power charges? Or aren't they as powerful as their name promises?
I've found I need the mana nodes to be able to prestack BV to ~16-25 stacks without having to cast a Vaal Clarity.

Planning on getting the powercharges at later levels (92, 94, etc)
twitch.tv/savagewolves
vaal clarity+vaal haste in a must the way this build is made.
Also bloodrage for faster WW.

I'm breathing T10 at lvl85, without the above it's damn slow.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info