[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

Hi Milky,

Are you buying the fragmenst or farming them for Atziri?

This is what i currently got :D

I have -13 fire resist and tried Atziri :D I wasnt lucky haha. Im going to try semi self found so im farming maps now for gear :)

Hi !

first of all thanks for your build, really fun and powerfull, you make a very good work
I'm playing in standard and I have taken and old char to make this build. Currently lvl 87,
got already a lot of gems up.

Got two questions for you if you don't mind :

Got 7 points left for the moment and I'm wondering what best to do next :
spend 3 points to take the jewel node (near scion start) to put intuitive leap + 2 nodes of area radius + skittering runes and after start to take shamanistic fury or directly go through hear of flame ?

Witch are gems where quality is important ?
Curses ? got increased area of effect lvl20, wondering if it's worth it to make it 20%quality.

Thanks !
Hello Chieftains !

Quick question !
Why play with Temporal chains curse ? Monsters doesn't have time to move out from the totem AoE and are dead before reaching you most of the time (and as you don't need to stay static you can kite them anyway) and you don't need extra curse time as far as I tested.

Is there an other reason behind it ? If it's only a defensive measure, Enfeeble seems more appealing.
Also for more damage, vulnerability (+33% damage over time) seems the best option (after EE & Flammability). Is there a reason to not play with Vulnerability curse when going for quick/easy map & farm run ?
Last edited by Alio on Mar 7, 2016, 9:06:39 AM
"
partyboy79 wrote:

Got two questions for you if you don't mind :

Got 7 points left for the moment and I'm wondering what best to do next :
spend 3 points to take the jewel node (near scion start) to put intuitive leap + 2 nodes of area radius + skittering runes and after start to take shamanistic fury or directly go through hear of flame ?

Witch are gems where quality is important ?
Curses ? got increased area of effect lvl20, wondering if it's worth it to make it 20%quality.

Thanks !

I think area radius and dmg is more interesting and efficient to get.

For gems, %q is always (almost) good, but in this build it's doesn't seems that essential.
Elemental Weakness is the best curse to get Q% on I think.
I am playing this build in Perandus now, so far liked it very much. Have not start mapping yet but leveling is very smooth, killed Malachai very easily in Normal and Cruel.

Just one thing I don't like, there is no movement skill! So far I play with 3 blasphemy auras farming lake, so no movement sill is fine. One could have movement skill off hand but not sure if that's convenient or not. Will try when mapping.
Also I found that if not link orb of storms with increase critical strikes, then it is not very consist on proc elemental overlord. So I drop golem to have space for increased critical strikes.
I apologize in case this question was already dealt with (search did not help)

However, you have Elemental Equilibrium in your tree.

Does it mean it is safe to assume that the Tukohama Asc. keystone (the fire damage on totem being hit part) does not proc it? I assume you did test it, but I would like to be sure. It could in fact lower the DPS, depending on scenario.

However, thanks for the pointers, seems like a build worthy of checking
Thx for the guide. Killed Atziri. Died at vaals once, because deeps was somehow terrible.
Feeled disgusting overall ;p
Was using lioneye's remorse though. And 2 auras because of mf ring. With eleweak and 5th link should be better, but wasted like 150 fuses for nothing.

Lvl 80. Gear
"
Milkyslice wrote:

Quick query, why the silver flask? Just for move speed?
Flaskwise I'm still using a sulphur flask for inc damage and consecratec ground, not sure how much it really helps. As soon as I find one I'd like to experiment with a basalt flask. Flat 20% phys reduction should be better than a granite against big hits. Less usage per flask though.
What do you all think of using a mainhand dagger + scepter/mace offhand instead of using a shield? That way u can use Whirling blades and use whirling blades to proc elemental overload? I've been doing that so far and it lets me always have fortify up and move faster
I'm at lvl 68, was playing very slowly over the weekend and didn't get as much time as I'd have liked, plus kept crashing in laby runs. Finally managed to do my cruel run though and transitioned into triple curse.

Gear so far

Yeah, I'm still using a +1 sceptre despite not having anything linked in it...
Lavianga's got expensive, and I still don't like the -ve move speed. Been trying to think of a good alternative until I get a doryani's (I tried one atziri run with horrible lag and failed, should have known better).
I'm actually considering a Chitus Needle - a little bit of ele damage (Not much less then the best I could get on a rare sceptre with fire damage) and a bit of move speed. Otherwise a rare I guess, might be able to get a bit of res on it too to help until I gear up.

Any other fun options? Was toying with the singularity sceptre, hinder debuff plus increased damage against hindered enemies, though might stack well with temp chains. But guildmate says the aoe on the debuff is tiny.

Still using my Goldrim (Only good carido deal so far - 40% one though!) until I can find a good roll Scorn I can afford. Le Heup of all isn't actually a bad ring for us with damage and a bit of res, but need to replace with a life/resists one. I'm fairly happy with my belt, chest and shield for budget items though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info