[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

As a someone who tried and failed Uber Atziri recently I could add:
1. In Uber version she really casts her skills faster, and her flamebast has bigger AoE.
2. I have 280k dps in standard boss configuration (with full scorching ray setup), with belly. 146k unbuffed dps. It's more then enough for fight.
3. Main problem is survivability. For me main danger is trio. I found UberAtziri trio is more difficult then Vaal Temple trio. And even Vaal Oversoul can surprise you with ton of lighting damage AoE. It doesn't mean Atziri is not dangerous by herself. She is. With faster cast time she could explode you in second.
4. Uber version is not comparable with normal one. Not even close.
5. Doing Alluring Abyss on HC is suicidal.
Last edited by fwd on Apr 27, 2017, 3:12:26 PM
Im playing this build in SSF HC Legacy and i must say im surprised to have made it to lvl 90 by now :D (first time).
Now i notice more and more that im having trouble finding dmg. Any tips? on what i could get to improve that?
My current gear with 7k life and 18,5k tooltip on searing bond in the sceptre
"
DrSlaughter wrote:
Im playing this build in SSF HC Legacy and i must say im surprised to have made it to lvl 90 by now :D (first time).
Now i notice more and more that im having trouble finding dmg. Any tips? on what i could get to improve that?
My current gear with 7k life and 18,5k tooltip on searing bond in the sceptre

farm atziri, shouldnt be a problem to farm sets ssf with the fragment card, prophecys, vaaling 3 boss + doubleboss maps etc.
Normal Atziri herself is very easy for the build, especially if you prepare for it. hope for a doryanis catalyst drop which will be a big dmg boost

gearwise you can try crafting %fire dmg jewelry via essence of fear (if i remember right)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Last edited by Milkyslice on May 1, 2017, 1:27:07 PM
out of topic a lil

RF totems seem to be laughing for the DoT changes as defnitely there will be buffs to nodes that gives DoT/Fire dmg % inc :v
"
luciel_kun27 wrote:
out of topic a lil

RF totems seem to be laughing for the DoT changes as defnitely there will be buffs to nodes that gives DoT/Fire dmg % inc :v

They said something about rebalancing rf around those changes. We will see what happens to it ;)

I'm really curious about how they will rebalance righteous fire.

Another thing:
If I understand the new sceptre prefixes correctly, a rare sceptre with T1 increased fire damage prefix and suffix will already outperform doryani's catalyst. They wrote the new prefix would be equivalent to spell dmg in values, so T1 fire dmg would be 79% max plus 30% from the already existing suffix. Additionaly a Void or Opal Sceptre has more % elemental damage implicit and you can craft up to 30% increased damage over time with Leo 3.
Last edited by iberion_ on May 5, 2017, 4:20:51 AM
Hey Milky
Really interested in this build
But, as I'm playing hardcore , I was wondering what is the best body armour?
How will it change the build?
"
reportforward wrote:
Hey Milky
Really interested in this build
But, as I'm playing hardcore , I was wondering what is the best body armour?
How will it change the build?

The best defensive setup is a belly of the beast + lioneyes remorse shield.

The Skilltree is the same, you have like on SC three major options:

1. Bloodmagic + the lifenodes behind it. Is a good option because the lifereg% is strong with it.

2. Mind over Matter + Mananodes behind it. Similar to Bloodmagic, gives a bigger total hp buffer, but it regens pretty slow without investment into manaregen (or manaflask). Can reserve Arctic armour or a blasphemy curse at least.

3. save the 4 points for other nodes (dmg, life, regen, jewels) and reserve the mana with Determination, Arctic Armour or blasphemy curses (the aoe is pretty bad).

I choosed Bloodmagic because i use tukohamas shield and havent tested MoM in the setup.

At the beginning you can just use 2 puritys on mana to cap resists very easy and decide later what you want out of these options, those are max. 4 respeccpoints which is like nothing ;)

Hey again,
I was wondering, Tawhoa vs Hinekora , not necessarily for a hardcore character
Tawhoa provides you great defensive stats
Hinekora a balanced offense and defense (neglecting the phys conversion)
Did you try the two of them? Or am I missing a particular thing in hinekora's power?
"
reportforward wrote:
Hey again,
I was wondering, Tawhoa vs Hinekora , not necessarily for a hardcore character
Tawhoa provides you great defensive stats
Hinekora a balanced offense and defense (neglecting the phys conversion)
Did you try the two of them? Or am I missing a particular thing in hinekora's power?

Hinekora does nothing for us, because DoTs can't leech or penetrate. Only hits can and RF doesn't hit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info