[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

well i like to be immune to ele weakness. I dont say its bad, but there is better (and expensive) stuff out there with more life/armour/chaosresist. If you like it use it :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
If I want to use soul mantle, what is better for the build - 5l with +1 to socketed gems or a regular 6l?
i wouldnt use a soulmantle because this build can easily run t15 maps without it and the only thing you need is defence and more aoe for clearspeed.

It depends on how many curses you wanna use, a 6l for totem resi saves reservation for an additional blasphemy curse, if you just dualcurse the 5l +1 is better

Last edited by Milkyslice on Feb 13, 2016, 8:57:10 AM
Hello,
Im a complete beginner in this type of game and since i dont have much time for theorycraft, I'm looking here for a build.
But I just have some questions :

Is your build good for a complete beginner who'eve never played this game?
Is this possible to achieve high-end game?
Is your build cheap to build?
For summary, would you recommand it to a noob? :D

Thanks you
"
TheWizz87 wrote:
Hello,
Im a complete beginner in this type of game and since i dont have much time for theorycraft, I'm looking here for a build.
But I just have some questions :

Is your build good for a complete beginner who'eve never played this game?
Is this possible to achieve high-end game?
Is your build cheap to build?
For summary, would you recommand it to a noob? :D

Thanks you

- Yes it is easy for a complete beginner, but i dont have an in depth beginner guide which explains every single step in the game, there are other guides that do this better ;)
Overall its a beginner friendly specc where you dont have to think much about it if you just read and dont care about the thinkprocess behind it.

- yes you can do almost everything. Endgame is considered as all tiers of maps, atziri, unique maps and uber atziri. I did it all except uber atziri (didnt try and dont feel comfortable with it, but thats not an encounter a first time player will ever do).

- its one of the cheapest builds out there, playable without any uniques and the uniques that are good for the build are very cheap. Like for EVERY build, thr costs can go very high for extreme good rare items, not that its necassary for endgame content.

- yes i would. Just follow the skilltree and socket the gems i recommend and everything will be fine :p

Well, thanks a lot dude :D

The game is finaly installed and Im gona give a try to your build! Thanks
"
Milkyslice wrote:
i wouldnt use a soulmantle because this build can easily run t15 maps without it and the only thing you need is defence and more aoe for clearspeed.

It depends on how many curses you wanna use, a 6l for totem resi saves reservation for an additional blasphemy curse, if you just dualcurse the 5l +1 is better

Thanks for an answer =)
I'm just more of a party player and want to get both balanced setup for most public parties and a good dps-providing spec for guild plays. Meaning I wanna squish out as much damage as I can for carrying the whole 6man party. By the looks of it this build is suitable =)
For partyplay you could swap out flammability for vulnerability if it helps the party more (poison/phys specs). Ele weakness, temp chains and vulnerability helps almost everyone, EE ofc too.

never played 6man with this specc, only 3 man and i coulds solo the maps dmg wise. Soulmantle might be an option if you wanna deal more dmg in a 6 man, but the support you offer will benefit the group alone

So I have more or less min-maxed the defenses vs damage now, level 96 in SC Talisman.
Playing high level maps solo is a breeze, doing all map mods with very high survivability.
In 6 man rotations doing T12-T15 maps the build gets slow with the damage output, the totem placement speed and cast speed gets too slow, but tri-cursing with high level curses with high increased effect of curses (ele.wkns, temp.chains and enfeeble) helps out a lot for the group, so it kind of balances it out as a support character. Still I think the damage is to low for doing Uber runs effectively, then I would have to focus even more on increasing the damage from the totems, not sure how much dps is possible to get out of it w/o becoming to squishy.
Current stats:
Spoiler
5,5k life
10K Armor
50% Phys dmg reduction (65% w. determination)
6% evasion
147% Fire res
186% cold res
161% lightng res
300 life regen pr sec
0% chaos res
22% movement speed
29% block chance
54 mana unreserved after tri-curses are active
127% totem life
35% area of effect radius modifier

Gear:
Spoiler

Current skill tree:
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
What is keeping your totems alive? Mine seems to die pretty fast from the RF (& mobs).
I'm running 5L in Carcass Jack. RF + Sp.totem + Minion&Totem Res + Rapid Decay + AoE/Conc.
Last edited by Keshr0 on Feb 13, 2016, 8:21:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info