[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

In the Gear section you mentioned the "+1 Curse" corruption on amulets. Of course, as we all know, they are ridiculously expensive. Another corruption mod that deserves a mention there would be "+4-6% increased radius of area skills" on belts, they're a lot cheaper and also quite desirable for this build.

Last edited by tomay on Sep 12, 2016, 9:45:24 AM
Is there any reason to get the Sovereignty node for the extra "6% reduced Mana Reserved" & "10% increased effect of Non-Curse Auras you Cast"?

It seems you can have all the curses running on Blasphemy without it?

Additional question, does "On Kill" effects work with the RF totems? For example, Daresso's Defiance has, "You gain an endurance charge on kill".
Last edited by NecromancerX on Sep 13, 2016, 3:03:12 AM
"
NecromancerX wrote:
Is there any reason to get the Sovereignty node for the extra "6% reduced Mana Reserved" & "10% increased effect of Non-Curse Auras you Cast"?

It seems you can have all the curses running on Blasphemy without it?

Additional question, does "On Kill" effects work with the RF totems? For example, Daresso's Defiance has, "You gain an endurance charge on kill".

Yes, sovereignity is not needed to use all blasphemy curses, but its an option to have some spare mana for OoS and other utility. It wouldnt be enough for Searing bond tho.

On kill effects dont work on rf totems. For stuff like bleed/poison kills from totems it counts. Its a bit weird

@tomay

Yes inc aoe on belt is good to have.

Cwdt AB or even Vortex are always good and a option, nowadays i would go for vortex for the higher chill duration, but it doesnt nothing against ranged targets. As i mentioned its too unreliable with basically 5% critchance to procc eo with a single cwdt spell, for Orb its enough. It is a nice bonus on top ;)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
"
Milkyslice wrote:
Yes, sovereignity is not needed to use all blasphemy curses

How do you manage that now?

Blasphemy + Flammability + Elemental Weakness + Temporal Chains = 105% reserved, no?

Even with the 8% less reservation from Sovereignty, I'm at 99% and have 7 Mana left, by no means enough to cast anything.
Last edited by tomay on Sep 13, 2016, 5:19:58 AM
RF totems don't use mana. Everything else you will need to use blood magic unless you grab more reduced reservation.
"
tomay wrote:
"
Milkyslice wrote:
Yes, sovereignity is not needed to use all blasphemy curses

How do you manage that now?

Blasphemy + Flammability + Elemental Weakness + Temporal Chains = 105% reserved, no?

Even with the 8% less reservation from Sovereignty, I'm at 99% and have 7 Mana left, by no means enough to cast anything.

like carlovski said or : guide/gemsection etc

"
Milkyslice wrote:
"
tomay wrote:
like carlovski said

carlovski said, "You need blood magic"... now how does that work for Blasphemy and three curses

"
Milkyslice wrote:
"
tomay wrote:
like carlovski said or : guide/gemsection etc

Hmmm... from the gem section:

"
Helmet:
Blasphemy + Flammability + Elemental Weakness + Temporal Chains.

You need a minimum of 6% reduced reservation out of the Soveignity cluster and a +1 curse item to use 3 curses on Blasphemy.
If you don't have it, use Arctic Armour instead of one curse.

Arctic Armour is no curse. I still wonder how you manage to get Blasphemy plus three curses to work without the mana reservation nodes from Sovereignty.

Sure, I can use AA and only two curses and then self-cast a third curse (or CoH or CWDT, whatever) but that's not the same as running all three curses as an aura with Blasphemy, now, is it?

I was just wondering how this is possible without mana reservation as has been claimed above.

"
Milkyslice wrote:
sovereignity is not needed to use all blasphemy curses

Right now I'm using SB, Leap, OoS and Flame Golem with Blood Magic. Sure, I'd love to refund the three passives if there was a way to use all three curses with Blasphemy without wasting passives on mana reservation. ;)
Last edited by tomay on Sep 13, 2016, 6:53:16 AM
"You need a minimum of 6% reduced reservation out of the Soveignity cluster and a +1 curse item to use 3 curses on Blasphemy." you even quoted it. either you take dualcurse + AA or triplecurse with 6%+ reservation out of the cluster (like 2x 4%).

I dont understand your problem. There is clearly written that you need a +1 curse item AND at least 6% red. reservation out of that cluster to make triple blasphemy work.

Starting the build i recommend using dualcurse + AA so you can invest the skillpoints earlier in other departments and its easier to get resists w/o doedres ring early on

Last edited by Milkyslice on Sep 13, 2016, 7:18:41 AM
So im at a point where id say my gear is pretty good. Still room for improvements here and there but im overcapped resists with a good amount of damage and defense.

BUT

still struggling on Uber Labs... Normal Atziri is a joke and Merc labs are a joke but uber lab boss just takes an eternity to damage down.

I also have the parts to make a uber atziri run but I dont dare because I fear having the same issue where the trio just dont die.

Anyone else running uber labs and have tips?
"
Milkyslice wrote:
I dont understand your problem.

No problem at all, I was just surprised when I read your statement above ("sovereignity is not needed to use all blasphemy curses"). I thought, maybe someone had discovered some kind of magic trick to use 3x35% courses without wasting three passives on reservation but apparently this is not the case. ;)

Just some misunderstanding then.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info