[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

"
Carlovski wrote:
"
Kezz123 wrote:

Dont know how to make my profile public. In privacy, I have no checkmark on making my profile private so I assume it is public?

My spell totem is 19
my rf is 18
Been using Rallying cry for extra dps
trying to keep ice trap down whenever possible but feels slow and clunky so maybe im failing here sometimes to keep it up but I barely notice a difference in dps when I do against the boss.

Not sure if this help narrow down the issue. Sounds like my hat should be swapped to doedre for sure and ill take hit on hp and armor. I didnt see anything about totem life anywhere? is RF damage based on totem life instead of my own since its in spell totem?

I dont play hardcore so dying is not a huge huge deal but I also want to ensure I dont fail uber labs or atziri when i run them.

Well your gear looks fine - you should be a bit tankier than me anyway.
If you haven't been thinking about totem life, that could be the issue, I have totem life in every jewel socket including spire of stone unique jewel.

You need to think of totem life as the base damage, same as a weapon on an attack build. Adding damage to the base gives you a lot more than increased damage on the tree/gear.

Ok characters no longer hidden.

Thanks for the info. I messed up and forgot about totem life. Now I have to figure which gems to swap but some are necessary for my resists to remain acceptable. I have the doedre on now so im a lot squishier and if I end up getting carcass ill be even more squishy but its not too bad so far up to t8+ maps.
just get totem life + playerresist jewels.
if you are capped with resists you can look out for playerlife or damage.

Carcass wont be a big difference to your current chest, i mean 350 armour are nothing. With better gear you could switch to lioneyes shield for tons of armour + block or a better rare one. There is also potential on other slot.

First of all with blasphemy temp chains your shouldn't get hit that often on a totam build anyways, except from some sparkers.
Pop Basalt + granite on porcupines or other ranged physical enemys. Rumis can be a nice upgrade for block in the future, too. A jade flask + evasionroll can work wonder even with no evasion on the gear/tree.
You can always switch one resistcurse with enfeeble if you feel uncomfortable. Offensive wise those curses arent that great anymore on bosses, trash dies fast anyway.
Keep endurance charges up via enduring cry in scarier maps. Ive never had survivability issues IF i didnt play too ballsy.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Quick question re Rapid Decay (sry if this ha been answered before), but the gem doesn't appear to be linked with RF on mouse-over.

In another thread I read that RD does not support RF. Can someone confirm that it actually works?
Last edited by tomay on Sep 8, 2016, 6:29:49 PM
Where is the best place to put the Spire jewel?
I dont want to look 180+ pages and i havent found on 1st one, where do i spend remaining 4 ascendancy points?
Tahwoa and Ngmamahu or is it worth to get Ramako?
Last edited by LostSinner666 on Sep 8, 2016, 11:02:03 PM
"
LostSinner666 wrote:
I dont want to look 180+ pages and i havent found on 1st one, where do i spend remaining 4 ascendancy points?

It says so on the first page, Tahwoa for more defensive build or Ngmamahu for more offense it is your choice. OP went with Tahwoa
"
tomay wrote:
Quick question re Rapid Decay (sry if this ha been answered before), but the gem doesn't appear to be linked with RF on mouse-over.

In another thread I read that RD does not support RF. Can someone confirm that it actually works?

It does work with RF + Spelltotem, not with RF only.

"
Where is the best place to put the Spire jewel?

jewel slot between Marauder and Templar

"

Your choice

Last edited by Milkyslice on Sep 9, 2016, 1:12:44 PM
edited 2.4 section

"
tomay wrote:

Rapid Decay has the properties Support and Duration. Righteous Fire has the properties Spell, AoE, and Fire. Since none of the properties of the RF Gem match that of the Rapid Decay Support Gem, they can't be linked.

When you link Spell Totem (Support, Totem, Duration) to Righteous Fire, you get the RF Totem spell that has the composite properties Spell, AoE, Fire, Totem, and Duration. Due to the Duration property RF inherits from Spell Totem, it can now be linked to Rapid Decay.

The tooltip reflects the properties currently active on the skill.

RF (Icon) - Spell Totem Support (T), Increased Burning Damage Support (b), Rapid Decay Support (r), Elemental Focus Support (F), Area of Effect Support (E).
"
typecast wrote:
The tooltip reflects the properties currently active on the skill.

Thank you.

I have another question tho, regarding the Flame Golem anf EE. If the Golem hits a pack or monster with fire damage, will it not subsequently trigger EE and increase the fire resistance by 25%?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info