[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

i am playing this build in 2 week race my and i liked this build but i have one question i dont know if someone asked this before

Is it wise to place the totem in the same spot for double the damage to kill rare or elite pack ?
or they will damage each other.
Last edited by shlazar on May 8, 2016, 3:02:25 PM
"
shlazar wrote:
i am playing this build in 2 week race my and i liked this build but i have one question i dont know if someone asked this before

Is it wise to place the totem in the same spot for double the damage to kill rare or elite pack ?
or they will damage each other.

it's no use to overlap them.. since their damage won't stack !

Use them to cover up more ground in case mobs runs around....

and no... your RF from one totem won't damage another totem of your own since it's considered a "friend"...same way you are not damaged by your own RF Totems...

Regards, Infinity !!!
Long Live the Templars !!!!
Hi,

I want to get a fun totem build and just start following this guide. I have a question. I read about several totem builds and what you think RF totem vs critical shockwave totem. I think shockwave totem has larger AOE range and two totems' damage stack.

So what is the key advantage of RF totem, over other totem builds?

Thanks
"
Elegy2004 wrote:
Hi,

I want to get a fun totem build and just start following this guide. I have a question. I read about several totem builds and what you think RF totem vs critical shockwave totem. I think shockwave totem has larger AOE range and two totems' damage stack.

So what is the key advantage of RF totem, over other totem builds?

Thanks

there is none... the difference is just about each one's choice and preference....

RF totems get their damage from totem's life, support gems and tree slots and choices... the gear has quite a little effect on RF totems damage...that means you can hunt for better resists and other stuffs since you can totally ignore cast speed, spell damage, etc...

Other totems are quite more effective at killing mobs and other stuffs and can reach a better clearing speed than RF totems and etc...

It's all about what you like and your own playing style...

Regards, Infinity !!!
Long Live the Templars !!!!
Last edited by InfinityAtEnd on May 11, 2016, 6:27:40 AM
What do you think about my gear?
Spoiler

:/
Hey guys,

Sorry if it has been asked before but would you take elemental weakness instead of flamability? I play in HC and I want to use 3 curses - Elem/Flam + Enfeeble + Temp chain.
IG: LastBOSSop
"
Xadrim wrote:
Hey guys,

Sorry if it has been asked before but would you take elemental weakness instead of flamability? I play in HC and I want to use 3 curses - Elem/Flam + Enfeeble + Temp chain.

I like EW more in group play, but Flam for solo seems right.
Hot Flashes: poeurl.com/bPZT
Balance: poeurl.com/btzp
Shocking EleHit: poeurl.com/bZXo
"
Xadrim wrote:
Hey guys,

20% Quality EW has the same debuff value as Flamm.
Without Quality EW... Flamm is stronger.
In Partys better pick EW over Flamm, even without Quality gems
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Why do you spec out of Elementalist node later in the build? It gives 10 % elemental damage - does that not work with the build?
"
MisterHat wrote:
Why do you spec out of Elementalist node later in the build? It gives 10 % elemental damage - does that not work with the build?

it does work, but only offers 9% ele dmg per point (8% + 10%) and there a simply stronger and more effective nodes in the skilltree. The resists on elementalists help a lot in the earlier state of the char, but this build uses a lot of rare items and shouldn´t have problems with resists at all.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info