[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

"
Laugter9989 wrote:
Sorry if this is a dumb question but why does this build use Ice trap? compared to the damage of my totems the damage is negligible and the slow doesn't last long enough for it to be useful.

ee
No rest for the wicked
"
Sattarqt wrote:
I am feeling kinda squishy with 4,6k hp at 74 lvl with only 3000+- armor.
Missing hp\armour from helmet and ring slot (doedre's items for curses) and Carcass Jack gives no armor too, so its scary for me on HC after playing as melee cyclone-champion with permanent fortify, 13k armor and 6200 hp.
I guess at 85~ lvl ill scale a bit with all +5% life nodes?
Or maybe some advice about gear?

I'm currently playing on hardcore a little different than most. Running Determination and Grace and CoH for Vuln(party members are phys dmg)/Enfeeble. Using an Alpha's Howl so I have extra evasion and armor as well as being able to cast all my spells without blood magic (other than Searing Bond of course). I also don't sacrifice a ring slot for Temporal Chains. My tree also doesn't have me getting the extra strength nodes for Spire of Stone so I've got an extra 7% life jewel. I also grab Jugg + Barbarism for more life (and Ironwood but that costs me EE and I might swap soon). My character is sitting at around 6100-6200 hp at level 85.

I checked out your character and the extra 20% life from scion and the Jewel by witch for another 7% life should help your pool a lot. Other than that it just seems like small upgrades to get an extra 20-30 life and a really high strength roll on your amulet would net you an extra 200 or so life. Your gear is pretty solid though, it looks like you just have marginal upgrades left available to you.

Oh, and then flasks, since its hardcore I try to maximize my utility flasks. I went with a Stibnite, granite, and basalt. The combo of all three makes me extremely tanky (determination on top of basalt/granite) and very hard to hit with enfeeble and grace up. I feel Stibnite is very powerful. Blind is extremely powerful IMO.

That's just my thoughts, you're welcome to check out my character (TheBurningTowel), it is public as well.

Stay safe out there!
Trying to stay alive in Hardcore.
Last edited by gbjfrtswym on Mar 21, 2016, 6:31:55 PM
Tried searching the thread, pretty new though:

You can't run 3 curses on blasphemy because of the 35% reservation, correct? What do you do instead?
"
bigfatfrock wrote:

You can't run 3 curses on blasphemy because of the 35% reservation, correct? What do you do instead?

I'm pretty sure they get Sovereignty for the 14% reduced mana reservation for 4 passive points. Or at least enough to get to whatever mana reservation they need.
Trying to stay alive in Hardcore.
Just finished off gearing for IIR/Q. Now sitting on 18/283 and still clearing t12 with great speed.

Bit squishy now but im not bothered about leveling anymore.

Here is my final gear;

Thanks for the build having fun with it. Played shockwave totem in talisman league. Working fine on HC atm building map base doing pansy rare tier 9-11 maps :)

Invasion League = mass RIP , QQ , Rage quit ... good job GGG
Last edited by michal1410 on Mar 21, 2016, 7:40:13 PM
Hey, I was wondering about the Death's Oath and the Shield that the Dual RF Totemer in your Uber Atziri run. Just wondering why he was using them.
"
bigfatfrock wrote:

see FAQ

"
Hey, I was wondering about the Death's Oath and the Shield that the Dual RF Totemer in your Uber Atziri run. Just wondering why he was using them.

skin transfers

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Last edited by Milkyslice on Mar 21, 2016, 10:28:31 PM
New Vid

Strand Abaxoth + Haast on my MF gear in Strand

was ghostbusting a beyond map :P

started recording after the spawn, was way easier than expected, fire immunity on totems helps a lot
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Last edited by Milkyslice on Mar 22, 2016, 4:23:25 AM
Does Vaal Lightning Trap trigger EE?

And am I right in assuming RF Totem and Searing Bond Totem don't trigger EE?

So it's a win/win for EE?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info