Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

"
Mental_One wrote:
Hey Milky, just in the process of converting my items to IIR/IIQ now im at level 93.

Do you know if heartbreaker Royal Skean works for the culling with RF totems?

no the culling doesnt work. It only works good if you solo, but nothing hinders you to just throw in a culling flametotem and switch the jewels with iir in partys.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
"
Milkyslice wrote:
"
Mental_One wrote:
Hey Milky, just in the process of converting my items to IIR/IIQ now im at level 93.

Do you know if heartbreaker Royal Skean works for the culling with RF totems?

no the culling doesnt work. It only works good if you solo, but nothing hinders you to just throw in a culling flametotem and switch the jewels with iir in partys.

Hmm, that ruins my plans then. So if i want to cull in groups i either need a flame totem or cant i stick culling in my 6l? Surely that will work?
Last edited by Mental_One on Mar 21, 2016, 9:56:16 AM

Might convert this to a MF build as well. What's the best way? 1x Ventors and 1x Andvirius?
we cannot cull with degens.

you could just swap incinerate in or a flametotem and done. Its not like you wanna deal damage in a party, you want profit for the group ;)

for mf there are several MF guides out there where you will get more information than from me.

I would say: take what you get :P

Andvarius is easier to get with decent stats, Ventors can be better, but requires good rolls.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Last edited by Milkyslice on Mar 21, 2016, 11:02:38 AM
"
Duba wrote:
Are there any good Unique rings to replace Doedre's in Curse Immune maps?

Nothing great. Options are

- Pyre for burning damage

- Le Heup of all for generic damage and some IIR

- An nice Ventor's if you have one for bit more life and MF

Or use a rare with more life (and IIR if you want)

I wouldn't bother though (Unless map is also elemental weakness and you need resists).
"
Might convert this to a MF build as well. What's the best way? 1x Ventors and 1x Andvirius?

This is what i just bought for my solo adventures so far. Every piece cost less then 5 chaos each, apart from ventors which was about 8 chaos only.

"
Milkyslice wrote:

Ok thanks, didn't realize that. Shame!
Last edited by Mental_One on Mar 21, 2016, 11:38:24 AM
"
Mental_One wrote:
"

This is what i just bought for my solo adventures so far. Every piece cost less then 5 chaos each, apart from ventors which was about 8 chaos only.

"
Milkyslice wrote:

Ok thanks, didn't realize that. Shame!

always use goldwyrm.
and stay far from aurseize

PS i think im goin back hardcore next league. and i understood that veil is best helm choice. but.
windcsream is what killed me last time, and overall +1 curse ammy is not in starter kit kinda
No rest for the wicked
Last edited by mezmery on Mar 21, 2016, 12:55:56 PM
i just want to thank you alot for this awesome build. thanks to your datas, first time in poe i'm able to do facepalm maps including t15s(not tried core yet but i'm sure an easy core map with easy affixes possible without dying)
now grinding some currencies to start trying ubers, i can't even think to start leveling another build this cheap to do high end content cause of the amount of the fun i'm having :)
/
Last edited by snakedog on Apr 26, 2023, 9:30:19 AM
Sorry if this is a dumb question but why does this build use Ice trap? compared to the damage of my totems the damage is negligible and the slow doesn't last long enough for it to be useful.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info