[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

So we have to throw vaal lightning traps, ice traps and orb of storms to proc EE and EO right? Gotta make all that space in the hotkeys :(
"
SolemnKnight wrote:
So we have to throw vaal lightning traps, ice traps and orb of storms to proc EE and EO right? Gotta make all that space in the hotkeys :(

I personally don't bother with EE as I prefer more defensive options and having less things to keep up. Also the extra points I save from not getting EE feel real nice. Granted I could swap my phaserun out for vaal lightning trap. But you should have plenty of space. I'm pretty sure that you only use ice trap or vaal lightning trap based on your team and what type of damage they do, but I could be wrong.

Also not sure if you know but if you're running out of space and have the golem on your bar, you can put it on your left mouse button and it only summons when you hold shift, otherwise you'll walk as though you are using movement on lmb.
Trying to stay alive in Hardcore.
"
gbjfrtswym wrote:
"
SolemnKnight wrote:

I personally don't bother with EE as I prefer more defensive options and having less things to keep up. Also the extra points I save from not getting EE feel real nice. Granted I could swap my phaserun out for vaal lightning trap. But you should have plenty of space. I'm pretty sure that you only use ice trap or vaal lightning trap based on your team and what type of damage they do, but I could be wrong.

Also not sure if you know but if you're running out of space and have the golem on your bar, you can put it on your left mouse button and it only summons when you hold shift, otherwise you'll walk as though you are using movement on lmb.

I haven't skilled into EE yet, but I have skilled into EO. I just wanted to know if it was worth to get these 3 trap skills and try to proc the nodes.
"
SolemnKnight wrote:

I haven't skilled into EE yet, but I have skilled into EO. I just wanted to know if it was worth to get these 3 trap skills and try to proc the nodes.

EO should be proccing off of your Orb of Storms mainly. If you're using Daresso's Passion and whirling blades then you can proc it off of that as well. Also based on what your gloves do for you they can give you another ability to proc crits. The Orb of Storms will be making "hits" so your gloves that have on hit effects will proc and will help you get crits if you have one that hits often. EO is generally pretty easy to keep up though. (Granted I curse with my Orb of Storms so I have more reason to be casting it more frequently).

The levels of the trap skills won't matter really, (Both vaal lightning trap and ice trap just get increased damage as they level) since all your damage is in totems and fire, so no rush in getting them until you're ready to start proccing EE.
Trying to stay alive in Hardcore.
Getting EO, EE and VLT is really important if you wanna map efficent. Every Curse immune/fire resist/endurance charge/enfeeble map will lower your dps without it too hard
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Link to all my perandus builds/guides at the bottom of the guide ;)

thats the case for every of those 3,trap +50% with ee, vlt +50% more shock (and ee) , OoL 40% more with eo... every gem just needs 1 socket

2-3 points per node for that more multiplier is a nobrainer ;)

5 ex worth fusing no 6l at carcass
now it's vendetta!
No rest for the wicked
Hey, thanks for the build ! I'm lvl 87 atm and crushing T8-T9 maps with a 5L, do you think that Carcass Jack is a bis or should I get an other chest like Belly of the Beast for higher map like T11+ (never tried more than T10 neverlucky)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info