[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

"
Falkie wrote:

11) This build can run labs very fast with leap slam movement + fast Izaro kill. It's worth it to run labs to hit a helm enchant that is either curse (any that you use) effect bonus or RF radius (I would roll over RF damage as it is negligible). Make sure you get a good on-hit glove enchant that can trigger elemental overload (I currently use one that fires EK projectiles and has a 7% base crit chance). Good boots enchants include the movement speed ones or the spell dodge.

Hi. Glowes enchant are on kill or on hit. Nothing will work with this build because you have Ancestral Bond. Heck I dont even know if enchant on my boots work properly :

no way for test it.

Cheers.
Last edited by lapilesos on Mar 15, 2016, 2:58:44 AM
something like havent crit recently works on boots. I will update a list with the most useful enchants we could use,however i wont test them all, only in theory, bacause fuck labyrinths
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Phew... did merc lab with a friend yesterday but that was not good for my heart rate.
Very happy to have all 6 ascendancy point assigned :) I suck at those traps... worst thing is to panick and run around into more traps.... but i survived!
Got a 24% increased effect of arctic armour buff which may not even be a bad thing on hc.
Swapped my +2 fire gems sceptre for a daresso's passion (75% for only 5 alts) and initially my SB damage dropped from 11k to 8k but when I put it in a 4L with rapid decay, elemental focus and increased burning damage went up to 13k. Even though this is an RF build SB melts mobs with flammability and ele weakness on them.

Got vorici to 6 yesterday so I can now start converting my jewellers into fuses and get that 5L so I can put the much needed increased AoE on the RF totems. I hope and expect this will buff clear speed quite a bit as often there are just 1 or 2 mobs just on the edge of the radius. then again... reduced clear speed is just a trade of for using stationary totems. You gain benefits in other areas like survivability and reflect immunity.

Still in doubt what kind of chest to use. I kind of think a belly of the beast is best for HC since it has some armor on it and gives a good life boost. I bought a chest with life and a good chunk of armor for a few chaos so I am in doubt whether to use my fuses on this is keep the fuses for a belly.

This is the one I bought as it already had the good colors to allow 5L RF:
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
Last edited by JohnnyV76 on Mar 15, 2016, 3:47:55 AM

awesome guide, this is my gear atm, question is can i try atziri and what shoud be changed now, dunno what for shoud i aim now, 6l on chest?
ofc you can try atziri with this gear, did her with shittier gear on 68, its easy with levels and gear ;)

I will update some gearing stuff for mapping in the leveling section soon, what we need and look for. Dont really wanna make 5 gearchecks a day :P

better rares

30% movement boots, some more resists.

Better belt, you will grt way better ones for 1c.

Those are the two worst items

The Amulet is great.

At this point i would go for overcapped resists for elemental weakness maps and some chaos resists, around 0% is good.

6l ofc is never bad for extra dmg.

maybe devine orb your Doryani's Catalyst, has a really low roll or buy a new one, dont know the prices at the moment.

didnt manage 8 mod noregen wasteland with double boss :(
not so almighty :)
gear
Spoiler
No rest for the wicked
Last edited by mezmery on Mar 15, 2016, 5:46:11 AM
maybe next time with a real shield (defensive wise) ;)

For brainless midtier farming its great, for 8 mod high tier maps i would drop the aoe from the shield ;)

it wasnt about defence. i couldnt bypass regen from slam. he kinda leeched my totems and golem :)
was ok while i had lightning trap charges, but everything ends. next time ill charge multiple gems.

i did double palace and kaom without too much effort, btw.
No rest for the wicked
Last edited by mezmery on Mar 15, 2016, 6:11:11 AM
would be interesting to know the mapmods :)

didnt even know that he can leech, maybe try splitting the totems even more or only use one rf totem and no searing bond

Last edited by Milkyslice on Mar 15, 2016, 6:25:14 AM
no regen, hp+aoe boss, rare, magic, haste, -10 max res and something else
No rest for the wicked

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info