[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

"
yanexph wrote:

Which one do you suggest.. Carcass or Belly?

I really can't decide.. Need your expert opinion!

I asked myself the same Question cause I had a 6S5L Belly
but the problem was:

Belly of the Beast is a Armor/Evasion Chest.

So the suggested 3 Blue / Green / Red combination is pretty chromatic intense.
After 200 Cromatics I decided to get a Carcass Jack which as a Evasion/Energy Chest was easy to get 3 Blue and G/R combination.
I will probably go for a 6l astral plate the next days since i only use this char for hard bosses or maps that cant be cleared with other characters. In this case i dont need the carcass aoe.

I'm not scared of coloring it, will roll - 32% reduved attribute requirements, craft my 3b1g2r and the chaosspam it.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Last edited by Milkyslice on Mar 13, 2016, 2:38:52 PM
"
RabidRabbit wrote:
Did some math on my own calculator and noticed that Dying Breath actually provides a damage boost equivalent of ~100% increased damage from other weapon choices (searing touch or single doryani), given a few assumptions:

1) Your build has ~400% increased damage from all sources other than mainhand/offhand slots.
2) You're running at least two out of flammability, ele weakness, and vulnerability.
3) You have ~30% increased curse effect without Dying Breath.

This means Dying Breath is better than ~100% increased damage if you have well over 400% increased damage from other sources, or if you're running all three damage boost curses. It's also significantly better damage against bosses with -60% curse effect, and you get the added safety of a stronger enfeeble/chains.

At an extreme, the best-case scenario for Dying Breath actually beats dual-wielding Doryani's:

1) Build has 599% increased damage without weapon slots: 400% from this tree, 100% from quad-curse Doedre's Scorn, 69% from 20/20 Inc Burning, 30% from other x/20 support gems.
2) Running all three lvl 20 damage curses, w/ 20 qual on ele weakness.
3) Fighting a boss (e.g. map boss or atziri) with 30% resist all and 60% reduced curse effect.

Dual wielding perfect Doryani's results in 220% increased damage, equal to 31.5% more damage.

With 40% curse effect the boss will have -42% final resistance and take 26.4% more damage from vulnerability, resulting in a multiplier of 1.42*1.264 = 1.79.

With Dying Breath boosted 76% curse effect the boss will have -74% final resistance and take 38% more damage from vulnerability, resulting in a multiplier of 2.4.

So the effect of Dying Breath is equal to 2.4/1.79 = 34% more damage.

Ive tried using Dying breath vs dual Daresso's Passion and I don't seem to notice a 34% increased damage on bosses.
yeah there seems to be something wrong with the numbers, especially the last part about curse effect.

dropping 1 doryani for dying breath is actually a significant dps loss, dual or triple offensive curse doesnt matter.
I dont even wanna talk about 2

Last edited by Milkyslice on Mar 13, 2016, 2:53:54 PM
Milky first again great job , this game people dedication to help si the main reason i play it and you are awesome ! I have a question. Most of you guys are going with triple blasphemy whic is 4 passive points but you get the same effect + 1 armour aura with 1 blas + 2 in curse on hit. Can you explain me since im kinda noobish why would u drop an aura and 4 points for 3x blasph ? Also would you consider going for Corruption 4 points its more or less another Rapid decay?
Last edited by velislav87 on Mar 13, 2016, 3:55:52 PM
where did the leveling tab go? I went away for a few hours now I dont see it. but i'm still loving the build!
I host Good Morning Wraeclast the #1 video source of Path of exile news and information! check the show out. https://www.youtube.com/user/HCMonstrLP
"
velislav87 wrote:
Milky first again great job , this game people dedication to help si the main reason i play it and you are awesome ! I have a question. Most of you guys are going with triple blasphemy whic is 4 passive points but you get the same effect + 1 armour aura with 1 blas + 2 in curse on hit. Can you explain me since im kinda noobish why would u drop an aura and 4 points for 3x blasph ? Also would you consider going for Corruption 4 points its more or less another Rapid decay?

we are lazy, its faster to not run curse on hit. Thats the reason.
I mentioned it as an option in the gear section, tried it and was not a fan of it.

Corruption works the same as any other increase modifier (% firedmg, totemdmg, elemdmg,aoe dmg...) on the tree and its not stong enough if we compare it with other nodes per point.
Those increase modifier are all additive

"
where did the leveling tab go? I went away for a few hours now I dont see it. but i'm still loving the build!

its back, some error while editing

Last edited by Milkyslice on Mar 13, 2016, 4:03:39 PM
On the jewels, are we rolling maximum life for our characters survivability? Or does our max HP pool add to the totem's HP pool as well?

sorry if this is a repeat question, but there's 115 pages... Nice guide Milky!
Here is my current gear so far. I am at loss to where any major changes should be made besides maybe a slightly better rare equips.

On the other hand it felt faster and stronger running a Doryani + Levianga. I personally feel extremely weak compared to what the numbers had shown in your videos and information. Should I really be landing that ice trap somewhere and is the lightning orb not enough to trigger the passive giving -40% res? Finally, I'm assuming if I somehow manage merciless lab, should the mana reduced be enough for the 3rd curse aura??? Why is my friend able to run with a 3rd curse aura and I'm not when he does not have any mana reduction and he isn't even using the chieftain passive for it?

My Current Setup

Here is my skill tree. -> CLICK HERE

Here is my old gear I just replaced.

*UPDATE* I just equipped all the gems exactly as you equipped them. Starting to show a lot more damage than before. Will be testing higher maps now :)
Last edited by Macromute on Mar 13, 2016, 7:31:20 PM
I still can't figure out how to proc EE debuf. Not even seen it in the videos. Is it the reflected fire damage from Tukohama that procs it? I always thought that the reflected damage can't proc anything.

But if it is, then shouldn't it raise the fire resist by 25%? I came across two Reddit posts that people are dropping Tukohama for Ramako to be able to effectively use EE.

Thanks for the guide.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info