YIELD
Makes 8 to 10 servings
ACTIVE TIME 30 min
TOTAL TIME 7 hr

INGREDIENTS

2 cups boiling-hot water
3 tablespoons instant-espresso powder
1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon sugar, divided
3 tablespoons Tia Maria (coffee liqueur)
4 large egg yolks
1/3 cup dry Marsala
1 pound mascarpone (2 1/2 cups)
1 cup chilled heavy cream
36 savoiardi (crisp Italian ladyfingers; from two 7-ounce packages)
Unsweetened cocoa powder for dusting

PREPARATION

Stir together water, espresso powder, 1 tablespoon sugar, and Tia Maria in a shallow bowl until sugar has dissolved, then cool.
Beat egg yolks, Marsala, and remaining 1/2 cup sugar in a metal bowl set over a saucepan of barely simmering water using a whisk or handheld electric mixer until tripled in volume, 5 to 8 minutes. Remove bowl from heat. Beat in mascarpone until just combined.
Beat cream in a large bowl until it holds stiff peaks.
Fold mascarpone mixture into whipped cream gently but thoroughly.
Dipping both sides of each ladyfinger into coffee mixture, line bottom of a 13- by 9- by 3-inch baking pan with 18 ladyfingers in 3 rows, trimming edges to fit if necessary. Spread half of mascarpone filling on top. Dip remaining 18 ladyfingers in coffee and arrange over filling in pan.
Spread remaining mascarpone filling on top and dust with cocoa. Chill, covered, at least 6 hours.
Let tiramisu stand at room temperature 30 minutes before serving, then dust with more cocoa.
Cooks' Notes
•You can substitute 2 cups freshly brewed espresso for the water and instant-espresso powder.
•Tiramisu can be chilled up to 2 days.

this is a reference thread about my post. Lets see what is going to happen. Dont ban me GGG, thanks.

Spoiler
"
guys, they dont even read these forums. Maybe they do but very rarely. We are farts in the wind. Nobody cares about your pvp 2H cyclone RT bla bla build in GGG devs team. they dont care about pvp. tomorrow ill write recipe of tiramisu(some kind of dessert) to pvp discussion forum. if none of you will report, that will stay there. You'll see.

GGG is an entertainment company, you cant blame an director for not beeing good at shotting drama movies. You cant blame a entertainment company for not caring pvp meta.

exploit the broken, thats what we have left in pvp.

if i were you, i'd get leap slam disfavour + RT build with damage over time nodes. leap slam's damage is not reworked in pvp.

i dont understand why you dont exploit whats broken(except EA please) and fit yourself in the meta(so called).

you guys sound like religious people who believe there is a universal justice and divine plan.

"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Dec 13, 2015, 1:14:58 PM
TIRAMISU RECIPE OFFICIALLY ENDORSED BY THE #1 BEST POE PVP PLAYER IN THE WORLD ( me )

yum yum
IGN SNEEDFINDER
Last edited by 0flip on Dec 23, 2015, 12:56:58 PM
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Dec 13, 2015, 12:29:53 PM
Looks good!

PS Where can you buy that air-fork?
IGN SNEEDFINDER
Guys i tried it, it's incredibly OP. What is GGG doing FFS.

Spoiler
"
Beat cream in a large bowl until it holds stiff peaks.

guys this is part where you should pay double attention.
"
IceDeal wrote:
Guys i tried it, it's incredibly OP. What is GGG doing FFS.

Spoiler

so, yeah, guys as you see here, nobody cares. i think game gets better and better pve'wise. because of that they dont have time to improve 30-40 player' pvp experience.

RMTED ingredients?
Forum pvp
"
Rupenus wrote:

so, yeah, guys as you see here, nobody cares. i think game gets better and better pve'wise. because of that they dont have time to improve 30-40 player' pvp experience.

it sunday man, give them time :D.
yummy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info