My Thoughts On PvP

actually im playing guild wars 2 and seems really balanced. 70 vs 70 fight in open world and 5v5 ranked pvp where you can qualify for bigger tournaments. i got to max level in 10 days playing 2 hours a day, and you can get all your pvp gear while pvping in 3-4 days if you do dailies (that require like half an hour per day). Open world pvp its well balanced and its very fun to play. i was sceptical at first, but then it came f2p (without the expansion) and after trying it i bought expansion too (like 28 euros). i suggest to give it a try, ill link a pvp video when i come back home from work
PvP Team Omniscient

IGN: aBearTrap / AnExplosiveArrow

[quote="MullaXul"]ICU + alpha, bad idea[/quote]
I quitted this game today, feel like some sort of bad spell just went away.
Gave all items to friends and guild, no rmt bitches! Erased all the characters too woot!

Rip plex.

Ha yea testing devilian game, seem ok but can t tell about how long ppl will play it. Seem less addictive than poe.

Hum yea whoever take care of POE pvp balance: U s***!.

HAve fun everyone.
Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Dec 15, 2015, 4:27:19 AM
"
lolozori wrote:
I quitted this game today, feel like some sort of bad spell just went away.
Gave all items to friends and guild, no rmt bitches! Erased all the characters too woot!

Rip plex.

Ha yea testing devilian game, seem ok but can t tell about how long ppl will play it. Seem less addictive than poe.

Hum yea whoever take care of POE pvp balance: U s***!.

HAve fun everyone.

Goodbye Plexus, i also quitted arena yesterday, pvp isn't fun anymore, too many copy/paste build, melee sux etc...i will keep playing pve waiting for future development but i lost any interest for the pvp part of this game, see ya man.
IGN: crazyjake, ,BadAndAngry
goodbye plexi!!!!!
i really hope to see you again, makes me sad to see people leave :-/ we pvpler are a small group anyways.
btw rubi, nice recipe!!!! YUMMY :-3
kisses
mahj
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ - I suck at this game.
See ya Plexus, i would have least waited to see all Ascendency sub class before trashing my account but I understand why you did it. If you decide to combe back on day shout me a pm and i'll be happy to help you gearing again.
rip plexus :(
My thoughts on HLD? This is the worst state of PvP since I started playing PoE. It's even worse than flicker era. I mean, you can't take high level dueling serious anymore. I don't know why I am going to arena, guess it's a good old habit. As for now, HLD is cow poop. LLD seems like a much better choice at the moment.
IGN: RichMightyWitch
"
letmeknov wrote:
My thoughts on HLD? This is the worst state of PvP since I started playing PoE. It's even worse than flicker era. I mean, you can't take high level dueling serious anymore. I don't know why I am going to arena, guess it's a good old habit. As for now, HLD is cow poop. LLD seems like a much better choice at the moment.

How is that related to Tiramisu ? :p
Last edited by IceDeal on Dec 17, 2015, 9:15:24 AM
"
IceDeal wrote:
"
letmeknov wrote:

How is that related to Tiramisu ? :p

Yikes! Well, I do like tiramisu, unlike one of my good old friends who made a bet with his colleague that he eats twenty tiramisu portions in less than a hour. Unfortunately he lost cos he started to puke somewhere around his 10th tiramisu. Since then he hates everything that reminds him that coffee-flavored desert.
IGN: RichMightyWitch
i think talking about tiramisu would be more constructive approach to pvp than talking about pvp itself.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info