My Thoughts On PvP

"
Rupenus wrote:
i think talking about tiramisu would be more constructive approach to pvp than talking about pvp itself.

agreed but until then hop on the band wagon and ride out the new skills before they get nerfed or just completely break the balance of your build just to defend against them
"
"
Rupenus wrote:
i think talking about tiramisu would be more constructive approach to pvp than talking about pvp itself.

agreed but until then hop on the band wagon and ride out the new skills before they get nerfed or just completely break the balance of your build just to defend against them

i dont think new skills are very game breakingly unbalanced.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Rupenus wrote:

Nastiest are without a doubt Essence Drain (hello 75% chaos resist one shot), Blade Vortex (blender of doom if they can catch you) and Blast Rain (wtf damages :p) but nothing broken who couldn't be fixed by a change on their pvp damages or T value.

Albion Online !! fyi (google it)

-~Shop for the price awarded player~- view-thread/375747
"
Rupenus wrote:

What I got out of your post was the first 3 words.

I think IceDeal is right in saying that they could be balanced for pvp. Who knows how long that will take as PVP isn't really a primary focal point.
Last edited by MostBalancedGameEver on Dec 21, 2015, 12:17:23 PM
TIRAMISU RECIPE OFFICIALLY ENDORSED BY THE #1 BEST POE PVP PLAYER IN THE WORLD ( me )

yum yum

Spoiler
sorry guys but my right hand and face are both not visible in picture. im obviously not going to disclose secret club tightly held top pvp secrets
IGN SNEEDFINDER
Last edited by 0flip on Dec 23, 2015, 12:53:28 PM
1# EU tiramisu for sure. im rekt. gg no re.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Free bump, this thread need more feebacks from the devs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info