[2.4 essence league] Poison Vortex (Blade Vortex)

"
draakisback wrote:
"
victorlee wrote:
Just RIPed to Cruel Shavronne's Lightning Thorns.

Any way to get around this? I wonder if I had phase acro if I would have survived...

Thorns is a bitch with this skill even with acro. The way i did it was just keep my eyes open for mobs that can use it and either avoid them or make sure they arent using it when im doing damage.

does anyone have a full list of monsters that use lightning thorns as of 2.1?

I checked the wiki to make a mental list but it wasn't up to date AFAIK.
Which combination should I use and why?

Inc. Duration + Faster Casting
Inc. Duration + Conc. Eff
Conc. Eff + Faster Casting
Hey this is a great guide. In the gem tab you should probaly put the level max of some jewels just so we don't overlevel them.
"
Which combination should I use and why?

Inc. Duration + Faster Casting
Inc. Duration + Conc. Eff
Conc. Eff + Faster Casting

personally i'd use inc duration and conc effect.

conc effect is your main source of damage for blade vortex. it ups its damage more than anything else by far. this will in turn up your damage on poison. also, its still unclear if conc effect double dips to boost poison damage or not. it may. so it would also be the highest boost of your poison damage if it does.

inc duration will work for both the blades and the poison. faster casting is not THAT large of a boost. spell echo is plenty. you won't be spinning up 30-40 blades for trash clear and stuff anyway, so inc duration REALLY helps with clear speed since you don't need to stop and spin up as often.
and again, inc duration will work on the poison if you use it too

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info