Donald Trump

Donald Bump
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 8:28:07 PM
So I was doing some searching on Google today and the top autocomplete result seemed relevant here:

I'm honestly not surprised that's at the top in a country where Donald Trump is a legitimate threat to the presidency. Oh, America.

Okay, that's all. Wish me luck as I continue my search for "how to join twerking classes and meet hot chicks." This ass ain't gonna shake itself.
Technically, I believe it does.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Refugees sexually assault 5 year old girl in Idaho:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/06/23/an-alleged-sexual-assault-fuels-rumors-that-turn-an-idaho-town-against-muslim-refugees/

You know its funny how Washington Post tries to play damage control over this, but the fact of the matter is that 5 year old girl was sexually assaulted by refugees from the middle east region and Africa. No denying that.

If it was up to me, the perpetrators would be executed via schaphism. So if you think Donald Trump is "hard" you're lucky I'm not running for President. Because Donald Trump is a light weight compared to how I'd personally handle scum who sexually assault 5 year old girls.

How is this relevant to the Trump topic? Well, it goes right along with what Trump has been saying about a lot of these refugees being rapists. When people see stories like this in the media, its working in Trump's favor. This also explains why a lot of Trump's rhetoric isn't hurting him with most people. No amount of refugees is worth a single 5 year old girl getting sexually assaulted. Nobody has came up with a compelling reason as to why these refugees have a right to reside here?

Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Jul 2, 2016, 6:26:38 AM
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
No amount of refugees is worth a single 5 year old girl getting sexually assaulted.

People whom wear shoes rape and kill. Thus people whom wear shoes should not be allowed in the country.

For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
Last edited by SkyCore on Jul 2, 2016, 3:45:23 PM
"
SkyCore wrote:
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
No amount of refugees is worth a single 5 year old girl getting sexually assaulted.

People whom wear shoes rape and kill. Thus people whom wear shoes should not be allowed in the country.

Yeah because a rapist == a poor shoe wearer.

What wonderful logic you have there.
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
If it was up to me, the perpetrators would be executed via schaphism. So if you think Donald Trump is "hard" you're lucky I'm not running for President. Because Donald Trump is a light weight compared to how I'd personally handle scum who sexually assault 5 year old girls.
I have mixed feelings regarding death as a penalty for crime.

On the one hand, maintaining a prison population is costly, draining the resources of the law-abiding population.

On the other hand, people who we trust to enforce the law can only be trusted so far, especially in high-profile cases such as the sexual assault of a five-year-old. The more pressure is put on authorities to quickly apprehend a perpetrator, the more likely those authorities are to cut corners and prosecute an innocent man as a result of an investigation concluded too quickly. And, yes, innocent people do sometimes get convicted, so it's a good thing to have an undo button. (Not saying there is any uncertainty of perpetrator in this specific case.)

Back on the first hand again, in a way there isn't really an undo button. You can't imprison someone for years just to release them with an apology and pretend like nothing happened. Any punishment of the innocent is a terrible mistake; how large is the distance between taking a life and ruining one?

Still, I vastly prefer imprisonment as a criminal punishment over any form of torture and/or execution. Overall I'm more concerned with government fucking up and catching the wrong guy, than I am with sightly higher taxes to keep scumbags alive.

Torture, however, is just fucked up. That's both cruel AND expensive.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jul 2, 2016, 11:00:11 PM
"
monkuar wrote:
"
SkyCore wrote:
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:

Yeah because a rapist == a poor shoe wearer.

What wonderful logic you have there.

SkyCore was just trying to point out that MrSmiley21 was making an unfair hasty generalization.
Unfair generalization, yes, at least. When I look at Germany there are only more cases of fare dodging and document falsification in that group for obvious reasons.

Of course despite of that there are a lot of rumors spread by racists about this. Ofc there are cases of rape or child abuse in refugees, but the percentage is higher in average Germans. Some newspapers and even the police have proven most of these rumors wrong. There are also e.g. supermarkets near refugee centers that have signs in the entrance saying that the false rumors spread by xenophobic or racist groups concerning stealing are not what´s really happening. People prove this false and make it public because they feel(might also have to do with remembering German displaced people after WW 2 - like my grandmother) with refugees that have suffered in Syria or Afghanistan or elsewhere and/or on the way to Europe. These rumors - in the big majority of cases - exist to encourage people to hate other people via fear.

The only group that comes to my mind that has raised suspicion to systematically abuse children are catholic priests. And even that is still an unfair generalization or would anyone come to the conclusion, not to let them enter a country ?

Btw several thousand young refugees have disappeared. I´m just guessing many are victims of human trafficking and forced to prostitution.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/apr/12/almost-6000-refugee-children-missing-last-year-germany
Last edited by Schmodderhengst on Jul 3, 2016, 9:56:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info