Donald Trump

I was simply stating the size of the Russian nukes because they seem to currently have the biggest ones (and I had the values at hand), not because I was suggesting they would be willing to start nuclear global war.
My apologies if I made it seem otherwise.

My point was: we have a lot of nuke power at hand (whether it is the US, Russia, China, France, the UK, etc...), so it is a legitimate worry when someone that doesn't seem to be competent on the matter is one of the top candidates for being in charge of one of these countries' nukes (in this case, the US).
Nukes are a fact of life in 2016. Its already 60+ year old technology. And I'm not underestimating the Human race's ability to develop even more powerful weapons in the future either. Nukes represent power. And once power is acquired, people aren't just gonna give it up willingly. Humans will go extinct via their own weapons/technology long before the Earth expires. If you think nuclear fission is OP, wait till the geeks at CERN figure out a way to mass produce antimatter, and those 25 megaton nukes level up into 25 THOUSAND megaton nukes. Or 1 megaton nukes the size of a hand grenade. Yeah, imagine what will happen when the first Muslim looking to earn bonus virgins in paradise gets their hands on one. We're screwed. Its only a matter of time.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Jul 4, 2016, 8:48:11 AM

if i were a murican i would vote for him in a heartbeat
such potential

@mrsmiley once we reach spacefaring we will encounter a shitload of ancient civilisations who didnt make the transition and destroyed themself too bad we wont be there to see it
...if we make the transition
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Jul 4, 2016, 9:01:31 AM
"
ventiman wrote:

@mrsmiley once we reach spacefaring we will encounter a shitload of ancient civilisations who didnt make the transition and destroyed themself too bad we wont be there to see it
...if we make the transition

We'll be one of them. Because humans are a warlike species. Its because we evolved from apes who are among the most warlike and territorial of any animal species on the planet Earth. You got a colony of chimps sitting in a few trees that bear fruit. So much fruit that most will rot before it gets eaten. If a chimp on the outside had the audacity to think they could show up and grab some fruit that was going to go to waste anyway it would get its skull smashed in with a rock by the other chimps. If you look at human history, you'll pretty much see the same behavior repeated on a higher level. Repeatedly. Its coded in our DNA. Its not something we can escape. We're warlike and aggressively territorial by design.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Jul 4, 2016, 9:09:04 AM
"
ventiman wrote:

Translation: Hey all you smart people out there, don´t vote for me. Thx.
"
"
ventiman wrote:

Translation: Hey all you smart people out there, don´t vote for me. Thx.

I'm not sure about the Chinese aspect, but I do think global warming is bollocks though. They've only been keeping climate data for 200 years, roughly. When they examine evidence of the past, they have gathered that the Earth has been considerably warmer, and cooler than it currently is today, and in times that predated humans. So to make a call based on such a small sample size (200 years) when the Earth has been around for 4.5 billion years seems a little silly, no? There were periods in the past where the entire Earth was covered with ice, and periods where most of the Earth was tropical or sub tropical climate with little to no ice caps. Humans never factored into this equation. The climate on the Earth today is smack in the middle of those 2 extremes. And it won't be there forever with or without human intervention.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Jul 4, 2016, 9:17:14 AM
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
"
ventiman wrote:
Because humans are a warlike species.

You´ve made this wrong statement before. If you feel you´re "warlike", go on, be a chimp, no wonder you like Vlad Putin. I prefer bonobos.

You just failed at quoting me, lol. Nice. Keep trying to be edgy kid. I think historical evidence, and evolution supports my claims.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Jul 4, 2016, 9:21:16 AM
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
I do think global warming is bollocks though. They've only been keeping climate data for 200 years, roughly. When they examine evidence of the past, they have gathered that the Earth has been considerably warmer, and cooler than it currently is today, and in times that predated humans. So to make a call based on such a small sample size (200 years) when the Earth has been around for 4.5 billion years seems a little silly, no? There were periods in the past where the entire Earth was covered with ice, and periods where most of the Earth was tropical or sub tropical climate with little to no ice caps. Humans never factored into this equation. The climate on the Earth today is smack in the middle of those 2 extremes. And it won't be there forever with or without human intervention.

It is a short period but it seems the scientific community is sure about it.
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
You just failed at quoting me, lol. Nice. Keep trying to be edgy kid.

sure, glad I made you smile...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info