Donald Trump

Why ignore someone ?

You can´t answer and state your opinion. Win some, loose some( if you think in these terms, if not, be happy for everyone who is willing to discuss, too many are not ).

As long as people don´t get insulted, it does not make any sense in my opinion.

In case of insults I´m sure, they´re not welcome in these fora.

Last edited by Schmodderhengst on Jun 24, 2016, 2:23:19 PM
"
Why ignore someone ?

You can´t answer and state your opinion. Win some, loose some( if you think in these terms, if not, be happy for everyone who is willing to discuss, too many are not ).

I have to wonder if stuff like this is the reason people are so polarized. The internet makes it very easy for you to completely shut someone out when you don't like what they're saying.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
"
Antnee wrote:
"
Why ignore someone ?

I have to wonder if stuff like this is the reason people are so polarized. The internet makes it very easy for you to completely shut someone out when you don't like what they're saying.

That's exactly the reason. It's also why conspiracy theories work so well on the internet, it's echo chambers on steroids.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Why ignore someone ?

Some people say nothing of value. If everything (or close enough) that they say is utterly worthless, and they demonstrate this to my satisfaction, why would I waste my time reading their posts?

Not using an ignore list is like not stepping around piles of dog shit. I identified a pile and have chosen never to step in it. Sure, I could simply tread through the shit as some people would advise, but that just doesn't seem like a reasonable option to me. Stepping in shit does not improve my quality of life.
"
Antnee wrote:
The internet makes it very easy for you to completely shut someone out when you don't like what they're saying.

This is not a simple case of disagreeing with someone. I disagree with people all the time and have absolutely no problem with that. Disagreements like this are often how people learn. Instead, this is a case of someone who is exclusively spouting nonsense.

I ask a question. It is not answered. Instead I'm given some bullshit response like "why u mad?" They do this time and time again.

Why would anyone waste their time on a person like this? It is impossible to obtain any value from a conversation with them, since they instill no value into their words. They just spout garbage.
Hi,

Jennik,

:-)

ok, suggestion, ignore after reading...
Have you seen that comment Trump made about Brexit in Scotland? It's like watching Borat, XD
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Last edited by NeroNoah on Jun 24, 2016, 11:58:42 PM
"
NeroNoah wrote:
Have you seen that comment Trump made about Brexit in Scotland? It's like watching Borat, XD

Hey, 40% of the people could be celebrating.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
I wouldn't celebrate. Rough times ahead, a lot of bad feelings from remainers and the rest of Europe and so on. At least a part of the voters probably didn't understand the consequences of Brexit, so some of them may even be regretting the whole thing (I know there are good arguments for Brexit, but the Leave campaign was a shit show of misinformation).

HAHAHAHA. Now I feel bad...
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Last edited by NeroNoah on Jun 25, 2016, 12:37:33 AM
Man I can't wait for President Trump. I don't think I've ever been excited over the prospects of something in my entire life. The anticipation of salt overflowing from certain facets of society make every, single trollish bone in my body giggle with excitement.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info