[2.1] Making builds for everyone! Come and check it out!

"
"
OxYmaRRoW wrote:
Hi, so have I seen that there is few bow builds for Duelist, and I decided to make on based on Grocery tornado shot crit build, changing a few nodes and etc.
I'm planning to use this on the new league, some items I have an idea like rat's nest, but I don't know if using Iron Reflexes is more defensive wise than acrobatics/phase acrobatics.

So here is the skill tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwQAuR0V7Irw6UbEgrCrvqdlTb02R351y-pizZiNfkMx2sF07QUteu_DM1oaLIUhYESeU7t08SmlTP9OKluvIXaGzsEzkAoNjYd2459KffzF7g7vetN-fXX-ugBeGY7tgwgum41W-n8rOdR29zH6oJ8wfFFHPs-95pUF2cYylH8CpuAIiZrxXWjKqY2_BbXo1iLqwzoqOMLstMUM8qXLYqxsjJ2qtUjUQoRvdf0WvyaVYeJVS4w2myYyAbIZz3ph63pTNj3rY9ZY4J8FZm8nmmqNfSP2TZI=

What do you think, could be this viable end game?

The tree is fine imo, not much crit, but thats personal preference, Iron Reflexes is okay to use, if you don't dodge enough :) Acro/Pacro should be more then enough though (i only use Acro)

If you need more assistance with anything, let me know, like, if you want me to modify the tree, let me know :)

If you have some interesting points on changing the tree please let me know, most of it I just have taken from Grocery build, I have a char with his build(shadow) in the Warband league, I have around 400% crit multiplier and 60% base crit chance, so I think that was enough for it since it's pretty weak with defenses, level 87 with HP around 4,7k.

@Edit I just made some changes, take a look:
Last edited by OxYmaRRoW on Dec 13, 2015, 4:52:19 PM
Heya Slayer~

I can't actually play the build you made for me, internet is being frustratingly slow right now so I'm about to take a break and do some housework, but I've been theorycrafting a build myself today and would like your opinions on it.

My main primary concern is spotting bits where I've not been efficient as I could be, since I have a real blind spot for that.

Spoiler

The idea is to use Charan's Goddess set all throughout the game. Goddess Bound on Normal, Scorned on Cruel and then Unleashed on Merciless. So, upping Physical damage is more important than Fire damage.

Scion, if my Math is right it should be level 80 at this build, Bandits would be Oak-?-Kill.

Not sure if the Phys Damage is worth getting in Cruel or not.

Passive Tree

Some Noteworthy Stats:
150% Life
+40 Max Life
6% To All Resists
8% To Fire
1% To Max Fire
Cannot be Stunned
4 Jewel Sockets

For skills so far I'm thinking...

CWDT - Firestorm/Molten Shell - Chance to Ignite - Immortal Call
Herald of Ash - Curse on Hit - Flammability.... possibly Proliferate? I'm not sure if it'd pass on the Ignite from HoA or not.
Not sure which Golem, they're all viable I think.

Not actually sure what the main attack skill will be yet, there's a few decent options.

Possibly using a Combustibles Jewel, lowers Quanity of Items but increases Burning Damage.

Also considering an Emberwake. The 80% Less Burning Damage is rough, but, stacking Ignite 300x could be viciously cruel, and made easier with the increased duration from Goddess Unleashed.

Gang's Momentum as the boots I would think, Meginord or Magnate as the belt I'm thinking and possibly Abyssus as a helm for the Physical boost... Might be a little too glass-cannony though with that.

Considering Null and Void for the Rampage effect... might be a little too gimmicky to work well though. Not entirely sure.
Ey its Lvii

Flicker Strike
Crit, high shatter
Staff
Endgame building
Best tree I've come up with so far is with scion; https://goo.gl/khh96V
Open to Shadow, Ranger, Duelist even - your opinions!

Will test things out on standard SC, but ideally I'd like the end build to progress in talisman sc.

I was thinking Bino's, atziri's splendour.. i can honestly get away with it 5l'd tbh, 6l would be more leech or hypothermia, idk?? opinions?

Last edited by Lvii on Dec 14, 2015, 5:18:18 AM
Skill: Crit Storm Call + Vaal Storm Call
Standard League, will maybe try it in Talisman if it seems workable. Respecced at 79 and levelled pretty smoothly up to 85 so far.

Skill tree @ 89 (Oak, Eramir, Kraityn)

Gear so far:

Flasks (maybe swap the Rumi's for a Taste of Hate)

I have some specific questions but maybe you can offer advice/improvements before I get into that. This is a Shadow specbut I'm wondering if it might be better with a templar, I would lose the shadow starting damage nodes and get the templar regen + life nodes.

for all mirror items check The Forbidden Trove:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2516760
Last edited by antilev2 on Dec 14, 2015, 6:13:22 AM
Hello. You say you make builds for newbies. I'm a newbie but I already have a 71-lvl character. But I followed a build and I realised that I just stucked my char. Right now I can't level up my char, nor farm some currency for better gear.

My current gear

I'd like to know your opinion about my situation and I just don't know what to do now when I can't even kill a 1-tier white map boss.

How can I resolve this situation?

Also I leave manaout very often.

Thank you a lot for your attention. I hope you can help me ^_^
Hello everyone... those on page 6, i will help tomorrow before my stream, i apologise for the long wait, i had personal things going on this night

Thank you all for taking an interest in my thread, i will be sure to help you tomorrow, i promise! <3
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
"

For some reason, i can't view the tree in either the offline planner, or in that website itself, it just loads and loads and loads xD so, i can't make a definitive decision, but a little tip with elemental spec throws, most of the damage comes from attack speed (if you already have high elemental damage on weapons), so, if you have 150+ life percentage and idk... 90%+ attack speed, you should ultimately do fine :P

Ah it was a 3rd party site that I was using because the official tree hadn't been relesed yet. The attack speed is actually extremely useful for me to know, so thank you. I've never done an ele build like this so I was mostly concerned about endgame damage output.

I think I should be close to that %attack speed so between that and the 160 life in my tree I hope it works. Thanks for your help!
Every Saturday = National Booze n Poe Day
"
Zephryl wrote:
Heya Slayer~

I can't actually play the build you made for me, internet is being frustratingly slow right now so I'm about to take a break and do some housework, but I've been theorycrafting a build myself today and would like your opinions on it.

My main primary concern is spotting bits where I've not been efficient as I could be, since I have a real blind spot for that.

Spoiler

The idea is to use Charan's Goddess set all throughout the game. Goddess Bound on Normal, Scorned on Cruel and then Unleashed on Merciless. So, upping Physical damage is more important than Fire damage.

Scion, if my Math is right it should be level 80 at this build, Bandits would be Oak-?-Kill.

Not sure if the Phys Damage is worth getting in Cruel or not.

Passive Tree

Some Noteworthy Stats:
150% Life
+40 Max Life
6% To All Resists
8% To Fire
1% To Max Fire
Cannot be Stunned
4 Jewel Sockets

For skills so far I'm thinking...

CWDT - Firestorm/Molten Shell - Chance to Ignite - Immortal Call
Herald of Ash - Curse on Hit - Flammability.... possibly Proliferate? I'm not sure if it'd pass on the Ignite from HoA or not.
Not sure which Golem, they're all viable I think.

Not actually sure what the main attack skill will be yet, there's a few decent options.

Possibly using a Combustibles Jewel, lowers Quanity of Items but increases Burning Damage.

Also considering an Emberwake. The 80% Less Burning Damage is rough, but, stacking Ignite 300x could be viciously cruel, and made easier with the increased duration from Goddess Unleashed.

Gang's Momentum as the boots I would think, Meginord or Magnate as the belt I'm thinking and possibly Abyssus as a helm for the Physical boost... Might be a little too glass-cannony though with that.

Considering Null and Void for the Rampage effect... might be a little too gimmicky to work well though. Not entirely sure.

My only advice for you is to maybe consider speccing into duelist, the 2h nodes there are amazing, aswell as plentiful sword nodes, and lotsa life, but your tree itself makes sense :)

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
Skill: AOE - Frost Blade/CoC; ST - Glacial Hammer
Crit, Elemental, or Phys: Crit/Elem
Which league are you planning to play this build on? (if standard, i can help gear): Talismain
What type of weapon will you want to use? e.g.: Dagger, Wand, Sceptre, Mace, Staff, etc: Staff
What level are you planning to level this build to? (need to know for point allocation): 80
PS: Templar, please

Skill: Lightning Ball
Crit, Elemental, or Phys: Elem
Which league are you planning to play this build on? (if standard, i can help gear): Talismain
What type of weapon will you want to use? e.g.: Dagger, Wand, Sceptre, Mace, Staff, etc: 1H Wand/Shield
What level are you planning to level this build to? (need to know for point allocation): 80
PS: Witch, please

Skill: Aura/Curse/Minion/Totems
Crit, Elemental, or Phys: n/a
What type of weapon will you want to use? e.g.: Dagger, Wand, Sceptre, Mace, Staff, etc: n/a
PS: Scion, please

"
Weesary wrote:
Hello. You say you make builds for newbies. I'm a newbie but I already have a 71-lvl character. But I followed a build and I realised that I just stucked my char. Right now I can't level up my char, nor farm some currency for better gear.

My current gear

I'd like to know your opinion about my situation and I just don't know what to do now when I can't even kill a 1-tier white map boss.

How can I resolve this situation?

Also I leave manaout very often.

Thank you a lot for your attention. I hope you can help me ^_^

Hello! Thank you for taking an interest in my thread!

First off the bat, you have a very small amount of life, which is the reason why you're stuck and can't level up :P

Now, for the damage... i would replace Cold to Fire with Crit Multi... as for the 6l setup, its this.

6L setup: What you have + Ice Bite and Cold Penetration

Now, for the staff.... chuck it tbh... look for a +2 cold with crit chance and spell dmg, thats all you need :)

If not, lemme know ;)

Many thanks

PS: This is an edit, i mixed up 2 similar posts where both people showed gear, and i got very confused xD apologies.

Last edited by Slayer_Tip on Dec 15, 2015, 8:26:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info