[2.1] Making builds for everyone! Come and check it out!

Hello!

Thanks for creating this thread! I come with something that hopefully will keep you entertained for a little bit.
I've played PoE several years ago (can't remember the account, thus the new one) so I'm horribly outdated when it comes to builds. Just played enough to unlock the Scion class and check out the new league.

Always been a fan of Blackguard / Dark Knight D&D archetypes, so I try to recreate those whenever possible. However I've no idea what's viable or not, and threads with similar ideas seem to use older versions of the talent trees so I can't draw inspiration from those.

The idea here would be to create a tank(y) melee frontliner who could either summon some undead servants and/or weaken the opposition via curses as support options.
So! Maybe you can help?

Here's the form:

Skill: N/A - I've yet to decide on what attack skill to focus on. During early runs I had fun with Ice Crash and Wild Strike though..

League: Talisman Normal

Weapon: 1h and Shield (or two-hander)

Level: For as long as it remains viable I guess? :P

Thanks for your time! ...Assuming I'm not being too greedy and trying to get too much into one build lol
Hey, can't I link a passive tree here and you check out and pm me what do you think?
Thanks in advance.
Hey, this is really cool of you to do.

I happened to get a summon raging spirit drop and plopped it on to help level a new char, and noticed that I was able to summon quite a few more adds than before. I did some calculations and think that with enough cast speed and summon duration you could summon up to 40 skulls. I am willing to grind through this to see any potential.

So . . .

Summon Raging Spirit
Phys/Ele whichever turns out more potential damage
Standard (if you have the gear to spare) or Talisman
Will be relying on the Raging Spirits for dps, so anything that would give the most to them
I am willing to see this through, so lets plan for 90+

I don't know what I would use for curses/auras but I would probably use Flame Totem for extra dps, but I don't want to rely on it, so I don't want to dump too much into them.
"
Nasreth wrote:
Hey there, I don't consider myself too much of a newbie anymore but I would like your opinion on my Elemental Spectral Throw passive tree. I'm still undecided if I want to use Hyaons for full lightning damage, or just try and get a nice weapon with all 3 elemental rolls on it. Input there would also be appreciated. I'd obviously tweak the tree a tiny bit if I went for full lightning damage.

Here's the tree I put together. I'm thinking IR for defense with an Alphas Howl and HoT + HoI + Grace inside. Either a Scion or Ranger start being interchangeable since I touch both starting nodes.

Spoiler
http://exiletools.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAAF4A7gHRBLMFLQguDF8NzRUgGY4ZtBo4HKccziFgIuInLyj6KaUqTStQLOktgzIJMok1kjrYPC0_J0CgQYdDMUa3RtdHfkfiSshTpVcpV-JZ81pSZU1o8mxGbqpxhXIPcmxyqXTtdPF1y3fleu97w3zZfXWBr4KbgseDX4PMhrONfpBVm12bjaEiogCiQKQ5qJqsqq-nr-uxBbFCtfK3Pre2uNC74702vqfEosT2xq7NmNNv037Yvdo62sHhc-pi7SDtg-968B_yl_MR9Pj2o_cy-ej-Cv5U_ro=

Note: This would be my starting build for the new league, so it's going to have to be low budget for awhile.

For some reason, i can't view the tree in either the offline planner, or in that website itself, it just loads and loads and loads xD so, i can't make a definitive decision, but a little tip with elemental spec throws, most of the damage comes from attack speed (if you already have high elemental damage on weapons), so, if you have 150+ life percentage and idk... 90%+ attack speed, you should ultimately do fine :P
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
Skill: Summons, Chaos Skills
Crit, Elemental, or Phys: Chaos, I guess?
Which league are you planning to play this build on? (if standard, i can help gear): Talisman Standard
What type of weapon will you want to use? e.g.: Dagger, Wand, Sceptre, Mace, Staff, etc: Whichever is best
What level are you planning to level this build to? (need to know for point allocation): Assume 90, I guess?

Just started this character in Talisman, but I had to stop for the moment, and have no idea what I'm doing... so I figured I'd come to you again haha.
"
Zephryl wrote:
Which league are you planning to play this build on? (if standard, i can help gear): Talisman Standard
What type of weapon will you want to use? e.g.: Dagger, Wand, Sceptre, Mace, Staff, etc: Whichever is best
What level are you planning to level this build to? (need to know for point allocation): Assume 90, I guess?

Just started this character in Talisman, but I had to stop for the moment, and have no idea what I'm doing... so I figured I'd come to you again haha.

Were you from my previous thread? O.O

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
Hi if your still doing this i was wanting to use contaigen for main skill
talisman league
lvl 90
was thinking of starting as a shadow
thinking dagger or staff for weapon
thanks for the help
:D i just dont have time to figure this one out and am kinda new to the game.
"
"
Zephryl wrote:

Not with that specific build request, but, yes. You've made... three? builds for me.
"
Zephryl wrote:
"
"
Zephryl wrote:

Not with that specific build request, but, yes. You've made... three? builds for me.

Woop, a constant customer ;) I'm just wondering what you meant by summons, chaos skills... do you mean you want a summoner that has chaos skills?

"

Woop, a constant customer ;) I'm just wondering what you meant by summons, chaos skills... do you mean you want a summoner that has chaos skills?

Yes~ Either a Summoner that is supported by Chaos Skills (The new ones, in particular), or one that focuses on Chaos Skills, and is supported by Summons.

I'm not sure if there's a way to do both efficiently or not *shrugs*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info