[2.1] Making builds for everyone! Come and check it out!

Just poppin' in out of curiousity (haven't read most pages,) but have you made a Goddess Unleashed build yet? :P

I myself may start theorycrafting a build for it and was curious if you had any ideas to bounce around. ^.^
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Here's a different one for you. And thank you for taking the time to help newer confused people.

I have a group of 4 just starting, 1 is brand new to the game and genre, one played D2 many years ago. Myself and 1 other have played this through lvl 30ish.

What is a good group comp and how can we build a team that has some very good synergy.

New to genre wants tanky melee.

D2 guy loved playing a Paladin.

I've been partial to mage with aoe/cc like an ice mage.

Other wants to try an archer.

Thank you again for the assistance!

"
lingongrova wrote:
Hi, softcore talisman
Lightning Strike
prefer swords
endgame

made a quick tree from what i've learned this far. your opinions on it? and what do you think of Lightning strike?

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAm40ILu2DGY4AXtN-fXVI7v66PeK743iuxKKxs5cGo4obrRmKI_aUuMM6TZKNfXsUJIsi6jB8D6vo1tRSfytRRxa_myYFtQMny_VW-j7PN9SNv-dUJpUyAcLsGo1E0jGwd9e95u0_1CMk_WHishm0xVsmo-fcvXSgFHX_3lVLz3oM8mKsf_sCEecPBqJYdVuvjDZh66XLbIwX3AYgDY1OKonTelOdqod2TP8j03BS459DMY9gbycqC0p92sGNfsMzmmpd8nTtLlPNmFoaKwoFLdNv6mIDHnrvdcsfQb6nZU29Nkd-hNk=

The tree itself looks good, you got plenty of life, good damage on swords.

With lightning strike... you need to get alot of pierce chance to make sure you clear fast, so, either get a 20q lightning strike, or spec into the pierce nodes above the jewel socket above acrobatics :)

Good work :)
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
Just poppin' in out of curiousity (haven't read most pages,) but have you made a Goddess Unleashed build yet? :P

I myself may start theorycrafting a build for it and was curious if you had any ideas to bounce around. ^.^

I havent :( i can totally try to make one, but i havent used it, or even found it xD

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
Hey again, I was wondering what happened with the freezing pulses build, haven't seem one for a while so I tried to start one, for now I just started with the skill tree:

Well, I don't know why freezing pulses isn't used by most of people but I want to try to make one on the new leagues, what do you think?
Feel free to change the passive skill tree.
Last edited by OxYmaRRoW on Dec 17, 2015, 12:37:39 PM
"
OxYmaRRoW wrote:
Hey again, I was wondering what happened with the freezing pulses build, haven't seem one for a while so I tried to start one, for now I just started with the skill tree:

Well, I don't know why freezing pulses isn't used by most of people but I want to try to make one on the new leagues, what do you think?

is this a hybrid/life tree? or did you want a full on life tree? hybrid tree's are rare :P

bemp

"
"
OxYmaRRoW wrote:

is this a hybrid/life tree? or did you want a full on life tree? hybrid tree's are rare :P

Yeah I was trying to mix ES with HP.
And I forgot to tell the weapon of choice are daggers.
Hello!

I would like to get some quick help/input with a new character idea i had this afternoon.
League: talisman
char: templar/marauder/scion
Skill: magic find glacial hammer with dual wielding camerias maul and southbound gloves

It should be able to do merciless farming and low level maps for farming. I would stack as much iq/ir as possible on gear. But i have no idea how to approach the skilltree, besides taking the 'chance to freeze' nodes and jewel sockets for more chance to freeze.
and i have also no idea what i should link to glacial hammer and if it is aoe viable with melee splash and so.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)
Last edited by Azgahl on Dec 18, 2015, 10:27:57 AM
"
Azgahl wrote:
Hello!

I would like to get some quick help/input with a new character idea i had this afternoon.
League: talisman
char: templar/marauder/scion
Skill: magic find glacial hammer with dual wielding camerias maul and southbound gloves

It should be able to do merciless farming and low level maps for farming. I would stack as much iq/ir as possible on gear. But i have no idea how to approach the skilltree, besides taking the 'chance to freeze' nodes and jewel sockets for more chance to freeze.
and i have also no idea what i should link to glacial hammer and if it is aoe viable with melee splash and so.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

I have a MF Ice Crash build that you might be interested in, unless you want to stay with glacial hammer, im fine with either answer :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info