Content Update 2.1.0 Patch Notes

"
Chris wrote:
After fixing a bug that caused the bleed from Atziri's puncture skill to do negligible damage, you should expect to take more bleed damage from her spear puncture attacks. It now deals around deals 12 times more damage when not moving and 2.5 times as much damage when moving.

One more typo for you :)

Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
"
CalD wrote:
Any chance you can link the 'Poison' support gem so we can do some planning around it before the league drops?

Pretty please GGG!
would really like to know how much the srs damage is lower at higher levels
Yes please.

Also, stop making me want to create new bow characters. Thought about diversifying... then you make these sexy Ranger improvements. I guess I'll just have to suffer with another league of bow play :P.
El Psy Congroo.
"
The damage of this skill has been increased by around 37% at level 1, but reduced by around 42% by level 20. This reduction is more than compensated for by supporting the skill with the new supports.

Can someone explain to me how this works? simple math would say it doesn't? given that we deal 42% less base damage at lvl 20 but we gain 2 gems that give most likely around 29% more damage. Yes with both of the gems you probably will deal little more damage, but you also just spent 2 slots.
"
Chris wrote:

I'm personally planning on playing the hell out of Talisman over the Christmas period!

Thanks very much for your ongoing support! To help us develop more content updates and expansions, please consider purchasing or upgrading a Supporter Pack!

+1
TY for making me feel better about having no life over this holiday season.

edit: i did notice all the typos, but it just made me chuckle knowing how frantic ggg was to keep its fanbase happy. thats why i love and support you guys

p.s. so many of these inc XD
"
pocifik wrote:
RIP Incinerate, thx GGG
GitGud, GitNerfed, Repeat.
Last edited by southsidepopper on Dec 9, 2015, 1:13:51 AM
RIP Incinerate, thx GGG
"
Elfenyu wrote:
"
The damage of this skill has been increased by around 37% at level 1, but reduced by around 42% by level 20. This reduction is more than compensated for by supporting the skill with the new supports.

Can someone explain to me how this works? simple math would say it doesn't? given that we deal 42% less base damage at lvl 20 but we gain 2 gems that give most likely around 29% more damage. Yes with both of the gems you probably will deal little more damage, but you also just spent 2 slots.

i hear ya this is just dumb will ci work anymore?
"
pocifik wrote:
RIP Incinerate, thx GGG

dude shut up
Looks like fun
We fight to delay the end because it's the means that matter.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info