[Talisman] MoM/EB/ZO Bladefall/Firestorm Trapper HC ~WIP~

looking forward to see the bladefall trapper guide, seems interesting
Interested in seeing this bladefall guide, Can you at least post the links your using?
Last edited by Teyo on Dec 12, 2015, 5:49:58 PM
gief bladefall guide
ask please first lol sheesh
bladefall guide pls
I've also switched to bladefall trap and I'm tearing through merciless right now, it's a ton of fun. I'm kinda doing it all on the fly though so I'll look forward to how other people are doing it
Can someone actually link their gear and passives please
http://poeurl.com/t6N

I'm certainly no pro but this is what I came up with so far, though not 100% happy with it yet I don't think. Working on converting my char over that started out following the contagion trapper tree.

Plan on using hatred, herald of ash and blasphemy+enfeeble/temp chains.

So far I've got bladefall linked with trap, multiple traps, added fire, and trap and mine dmg. DPS so far at lvl 50 on way to dom in cruel is killing white mobs with single cast and goes pretty damn fast.

Since playing in hc I may respec later and try to pick up some more hp nodes and endurance charge in templar cluster but maybe not, not the most efficient.

Should add that right now I'm using bear trap as my secondary trap for single targets. Also pretty damn critical to pick up hasty reconstruction early because waiting for traps sucks.
Last edited by Yazilliclick on Dec 13, 2015, 1:52:18 AM
Can u link your gear please?

And your current tree
Last edited by Teyo on Dec 13, 2015, 2:30:15 AM
Can someone explain his links with bladefall?
melee physical dmg won't work, right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info