Favorite Cheese?

For every day use Pecorino is where its at! Its great for carbonara, cacho y pepe, I even use it when im making mexican dished in place of cotija cheese.

IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
"
Nurgus wrote:
"
Einkil wrote:
Moving isn't really an option.I can possibly see about ordering some if they have websites, though it will depend on the cost of course. I'm still poor here lol.

Milk aint expensive. Do it yourself

Hue
Unfortunately $3.50/gallon is expensive to me.
Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
Last edited by Einkil on Dec 10, 2015, 6:07:27 PM
Secret Paladin.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
MajorThor wrote:
Check out Mars Cheese Castle!

WTF are those bucket of goo they are selling?

Corsican cheese are fucking awesome too
Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Dec 11, 2015, 2:53:37 AM
Camambert <3
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
"
Nurgus wrote:
"
LostForm wrote:
"
MajorThor wrote:

-sigh- Move to Wisconsin then, we have world-class cheeses! Check out Mars Cheese Castle!

Tillamook cheese factory in Tillamook, Oregon makes some great cheese as well, from local dairy farms.

is this wrapped in plastic ? um no thanks

thats more of a USDA thing than tillamook not making authentic and delicious cheese thing. If you live in tillamook there is more waxed cheese wheels available. They dont do the really hard cheeses or soft cheeses though.
Hey...is this thing on?
Last edited by LostForm on Dec 11, 2015, 11:02:07 AM
I like Mozzarella and Parmigiano Reggiano that is i think one of the most famous cheeses. It typically aged from 6 to 36 months and can be superb over fresh pasta or as a snack. Authentic Parmigiano Reggiano will contain a stamp bearing its name on the outer rind of the cheese. It's best to purchase the cheese whole, not grated, to maintain peak freshness and flavor. To ensure fresh quality I used to buy cheese online through nearby online store here in UK.

These cheeses most frequently used as a table cheese and provides an excellent contrast to the sharper Italian food varieties.

I recommend you to try it once!!
mozzarella isnt cheese

Spoiler
roquefort
my english sux.
Last edited by C1111 on Jun 20, 2016, 11:38:15 AM
Any sharp Cheddar from Vermont.

But, real talk, the very concept of cheese is just... weirdly disgusting.

Alien spaceship lands

Blignok: Human, we have traveled across the cosmos to study your species. With what do you sustain yourselves?

Tom: Well, you see that bumbling, shit-covered creature over there?

Blignok: Yes! Truly a fascinating beast!

Tom: See them dangly pink parts underneath? We suck the juice outta those with a hose, then we inject it with mold spores and let it sit so long it turns solid.

Blignok: Your planet will be destroyed in 2 of your Earth hours.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
Last edited by Antnee on Jun 20, 2016, 1:48:30 PM
Gouda, it's universally useful.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info