Preview of Upcoming Ghostflame Microtransactions!

Loving the set! And also the ash.

Just a list of future microtransaction requests:
I'm hoping to see alot more types of wings that match certain sets. Silver wings for elite set, infernal wings, ghostflame wings, some kind of mostly black wings, angel type wings etc etc.

What I personally would also like to see is the new coming/existing pets being a bit bigger, they look cool but are way too small(in my opinion). Personally I buy pets so people can see them, and so I can see them, when they are too small, there's no point in even using them. (Maybe add a slider to decide a pet's size ourselves)

I'd also like some pets that match certain sets, sort of like the ghostflame swarm pet but alot cooler.

PS: I'm thinking about getting the highest ascendency pack soon.
Last edited by sarannah101 on Dec 2, 2015, 7:52:35 AM
H Y P E
auto buy.
Looking awesome !
I WANT THEM ALL!
i know someyone who is gonna buy a supporter pack very soon
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
sweet buying those :P
need ghostflame incinerate
btw GGG when you will introduce some armour mtx stands in hideout so ppl can use mtx armour sets on that objects to show off in hideout. Many ppl will start to buy armour sets not only to use them but also when they bored of specific one, they put set in h/o and buy another armour set. I believe that way you will get so much $$$
Plz consider that to implement and sry for my english :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info