Preview of Upcoming Ghostflame Microtransactions!

Uh Gimme Gimme =)
Ghostflame Armour set is what i want but may have to wait for when it goes on offer at some point in the future, still waiting for the extra's to be shown for the Ascendancy supporter packs before i decide to buy, that is as long as you don't release another supporter pack for 2.1
IGN: The_Nutcase
Gotta love that canister built in to the armor.

My Allflame... My blessed, damned Allflame!
Yarrr !

But could we also get some "Hide Herald" MTX (to not show the herald effects), please ? We never see the nice gloves anymore.
Save a Carrot, Eat a Rabbit!
I really appreciate your work, guys. Awesome stuff as always!

I just have a question: when will we be able to get our hands on a Lightning Armour Set? That is what I've been waiting for since the first Seraph set got released. As Greust would say, "Make it fast", please :D
what chest is that in the HoA vid?
When can we get a blue colored flame theme similar to the arcane throne/blueflame incinerate?
Also some lightweight/mage armor mtx!
Ghostflame isn't my thing, nice job though for the people that like that style.
Lab is a chore

Delve / Harbinger / Incursion / Delirium best leagues.
Ghostflame Incinerate upcoming?)
I feel like this is a weird combo set. Like youre wearing a tricorne and skull, but youre wearing what looks like plate, not leather. I like the helmet, wish the armour was different.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Yea this armor set looks nice.. a mix of armor/fairgraves going on.. Ill def be buying this aswell
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info