Preview of Upcoming Ghostflame Microtransactions!

Nice ones. Hehe, if you guys would do a Poison Arrow MTX that would be really "smart", from a economic point of view :D

Also, looking forward to the nex Supporter MTX's - already very excited !
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

Herald looks great!
what about Ghostflame Raise Spectre?
Hey Bex when do you think we'll get a classic Wizard/Witch/warlock/sorcerer-style robe? I mean really, how disappointed would you be to get out of the shower, put on your Egyptian cotton bathrobe and find out it barely makes it to mid-thigh if that?

There's literal tons of options for Armor ranging from hues of metal to very dark or light, angelic or demonic leather, chain, plate and more.

But nary is the a nice long robe to keep casters comfy in the cold months!
>ghostflame HoA

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY
"
berserkeer wrote:
Thresh? is that you?

You lost the game.
Builds : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1813247
Challenge boss kill services : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1814668
And here I am, still waiting for the Ghost Spectral Throw.

By the power of the Ghost Flame I hereby summon thy here Bex_GGG to answer my question : will we have, in a distant or near future, the Fairgrave Spectral Throw Mtx?
DO WANT
Finest Hardcore Gaming Guild ~Soldiers of the Wasteland~ sotwguild.com
cool
Hi

Jansports
"
Hey Bex when do you think we'll get a classic Wizard/Witch/warlock/sorcerer-style robe? I mean really, how disappointed would you be to get out of the shower, put on your Egyptian cotton bathrobe and find out it barely makes it to mid-thigh if that?

There's literal tons of options for Armor ranging from hues of metal to very dark or light, angelic or demonic leather, chain, plate and more.

But nary is the a nice long robe to keep casters comfy in the cold months!

INB4 Cloak of Defiance gets some 3d art till then I use Zahndethus Cassock its got a decent 3d skin for a wizard oriented character.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info