Preview of Upcoming Ghostflame Microtransactions!

What we really need is nice skill effects for bow skills.

There is also no wand/sceptre weapon effect that really look nice.
There are some but they all look mehhh...
Same with shields but there is quite a few shield mt's only they doesnt look very good.
Shields have the potential to be very aewsome mt's, just look at Rise of the phoenix its super nice.

Give us more cool weapon, armour and skill effect mt's please.
It also gives you more money, so its a good thing, right?

Im kind of bored with all armour sets right now.
Last edited by Mateo_swe on Dec 2, 2015, 3:43:22 PM
Thanks for all the feedback, everyone! I've collected it all and shared it with the appropriate people.

"
monosama wrote:
what chest is that in the HoA vid?

That's the Full Chainmail.

"
Spoyak wrote:
Where is my pilgrim hat ? T___T (they won't be any event to get it ?)

Unfortunately, the Pilgrim Hat won't be available again in future. It was exclusive to that promotion and it would be unfair to players who purchased it then to release it again.
I enjoy this muchly
King AuStin .... the only king in Scotland
oh ggg, why?

i bought the new supporter pack and was happy to spend some pts and support you and now you release new stuff for which i wont have enough pts left?

/sadface

btw i would love to see some NEW SHIELD MTXs! My shields are begging for a new outfit!

would that be possible in the _near_ future? Cuz we have like ... 3? badge of mirth, the sad face and that skull mtx but first 2 are not fitting for my characters / other outfits and the skull /bone piece isnt appealing to me at all. it could use a revamp.
Last edited by EngiL on Dec 2, 2015, 7:03:28 PM
Looking real good, glad i saved my points there ^^
Ironically, I’d just spent a bunch of points…on the recently discounted Ghostflame weapon effect and a set of Ghostflame footprints for an upcoming Blade Vortex character I intend to make.

Looks like I know where a few more points are going. Ghostflame Herald of Ash is pretty much a flat requirement for Badass Flaming Ghostknife Guy. I am honestly elated that I won’t have to deal with HoA’s standard flame effect muddying up my Ghostflame anymore. Hella swank. Not entirely sold on the armor – it’s hilarious, but it’s also kinda overdone by my usual sensibilities. That and I don’t do skull heads, even skull heads with snazzy pirate hats. Nevertheless, Ghostflame HoA is being bought. There will be much balefire in the very near future.

I just hope that there will be something for the feminine side of the game as far as new armour goes.

My Witch needs to look sexy *and* deadly, ya know. Especially when she 'blades' :)

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Thanks for all the feedback, everyone! I've collected it all and shared it with the appropriate people.

I'd suggest to diversify the range of good looking basic armour mtx. It's not about the most complex and flashy shiny armour mtx design, just augment the basis with style. You can find inspiration everywhere. Btw, I'd be interested what effort backs the creation of an armour mtx from a commercial point of view...
This looks awesome, just wondering though. Is this going to cost around 450 points like the other sets? wondering what i should spend my points on
Where's those Ghostflames? It did say tomorrow a few days ago lol.
Last edited by creepercutti on Dec 5, 2015, 10:18:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info