Talisman League Mechanics

With all the Hype I can't help but think that this will be the league to try certain builds that have need of Enabling uniques in the Amulet slot. I imagine getting Astramentis for Whispering Ice will be easier than usual, Stones Eyes and such will likely be less in demand.

Oh and assume the known decent Physical Caster or Chaos damage related stuff will have a noticeable mark-up, of course many people are looking to try out the new cool toys
woah woah woah
slow the fuck down
so what youre saying is, that the magic talisman will be better than the normal ones and the RARE TALISMAN will be even better because they can have more mods???
"then you can summon a portal to fight Rigvald, the Wolven King."

"Needless to say, if you're able to chain unique Talismans up from the first tier, Rigwald is able to drop a unique fourth-tier Talisman."

"rewards of the eventual Rigwald encounter. "

Unique item: "Rigvald's charge"

Is it "Rigwald" or "Rigvald"?
Maybe he's like Shakespeare and changes his name occassionally.

If you place low itemlevel talismans in a high zone-level stone circle, you'll fight a hard monster for a low itemlevel talisman.
But! What if you farm normal difficulty for *unique* talismans? Do any talisman base types (and hence, uniques) have an itemlevel requirement?
Do parties of players get 1 talisman per player or one talisman total?
I survived Invasion!
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
Rakanishu does not approves killing of guardians of Stone Circle!
FilterBlast - a web-hub with up-to-date item filters and extra features
https://filterblast.xyz
Sounds fun enough, I'm in. Can't wait to know the balance changes. ty gl hf :P
A build that only has might is not mighty.
ADAPT OR RIP!
"
Maskoe wrote:
woah woah woah
slow the fuck down
so what youre saying is, that the magic talisman will be better than the normal ones and the RARE TALISMAN will be even better because they can have more mods???

Yes. Get hype!
Spoiler
The talismans have more powerful implicit mods than regular amulets, and magic/rare ones can have the same explicit mods as regular amulets. So it can have "+1 maximum zombies" on top of life, resists, cast speed... It's a little like corrupting an item for a good implicit.

You get "tier 1" talismans from monsters, and can forge higher tier talismans with stronger implicits by using "stone circles." And, of course, high tier talismans can be magic/rare. See OP for details.
Last edited by ChiefOluk on Nov 30, 2015, 11:14:39 PM
"
ChiefOluk wrote:
"
Maskoe wrote:
woah woah woah
slow the fuck down

Yes. Get hype!
Spoiler
The talismans have more powerful implicit mods than regular amulets, and magic/rare ones can have the same explicit mods as regular amulets. So it can have "+1 maximum zombies" on top of life, resists, cast speed... It's a little like corrupting an item for a good implicit.

You get "tier 1" talismans from monsters, and can forge higher tier talismans with stronger implicits by using "stone circles." And, of course, high tier talismans can be magic/rare. See OP for details.

Right over your head
Lowest level Hardcore Atziri Kill ~ Level 65 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyDB6Haa6U8
Level 100 Tempest HC with self-made and most played build of POE 2.0 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlTUOhqEZ9s
(✿◠‿◠)
A few questions:

Do unique bosses try to pick up talismans?

Does the rarity of talismans consumed increase the difficulty of the monster(s)? Rigwald specifically.

Have some of the unique talismans already been designed? Will additional unique talismans be added after the league has gone live?

Does a monster possessed by a talisman have a higher iir/iiq than a normal monster?

Most importantly: Do stone circles appear in maps?
I wonder if Hillock-Senpai will notice me when I go to town??
Last edited by StrayYoshi on Nov 30, 2015, 11:37:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info