Talisman League Mechanics

Damn, talismans are amulets? Well shit >_> thought you added a new feature not recreate more usage on amulets. ALready hard enough to craft good ones :P

Anywho, I hate to be the asshat here and call this out but, the new unique bow the level 18 one, You guys might want to nerf that some cause I garuntee you it will be OP as hell. No need to get any other bow until 65+ :P phys dmg + ele dmg( thanks u gave us a free gem here) aspd + chain (thanks another free gem here) projectile speed (thanks thats 3 gems now you've given low levelers :P Doesn't it seem rather odd thats its identical to BoR? Shouldn't you make lower levels "Work" for things and not "hand them" OP items? :P) Idk just my opinion on that bow :P
"
bagfrog wrote:
the external website is already like an auction house whats sad in my opinion, but still challenging in finding gear, and thats what I want.

Corrected that for you.
There are enough players here that want a better trading system.
Great PoE utilities!
Aura Calculator: https://poe.mikelat.com/
Vorici Chromatic Calculator: http://siveran.github.io/calc.html
One-shot calculator: https://goo.gl/IJhYDx
"
Talismans come in multiple tiers (of base type). The tier of Talisman is subtly but noticeably indicated in the art.

I truly hope that there is a definitive way of determining tier in addition to the art, such as (for instance) holding down Alt as we do for item level. Using the art as the only indicator of talisman tier seems a bit short-sighted at best.

Here's hoping.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
"
Konatan wrote:
I think it will be possible to drop talisman tier 1 to tier 3 otherwise it had no point. I mean if u need to do on average 125 x 71+ maps on HC. As casual player u would face Rigvald once a week. In compare to 100 Atziri every day. So only possibilty is to be able to drop 1-3 tiers normal, magic, rares on maps.

Today message in stash tab bundle news;
"
Chris wrote:

How is your weekend going? I spent some of today playtesting Talisman on our internal testing server and I had a lot of fun. I'm half way through Act Four in Normal difficulty so far and managed to achieve a Tier 3 Talisman by combining 25 of the 27 Talismans I've found so far. Because you get Talismans so often, it's really addictive. I was planning on writing the Patch Notes tomorrow but the day may start with a quick jaunt in Cruel to try to get a rare Life Regen Talisman for my Duelist.

That means he used 25xt1 then from that 5xt2 to create 1xt3 and he was left with additional 2xt?
Post is about normal and contains not really much of quantity of observations but its more probable that talismans(tier2-4) in normal got 0-3% dropchance(in other words t1 got 97-100% chance of dropping) than more than 3%(t1 c <0;97))
That means (atleast in normal) it will take awhile to get t4.

Need moar info (such as how much maps he did so it could be estimated what is average % to drop talisman per map)
Last edited by davinci663 on Dec 5, 2015, 11:23:15 AM
Is there any way we could get a sneak peek at the Talisman mods?
I am just wondering whether I should design a build around talismans, but without any info it's a bit difficult.
I've been getting boned on my rarity, 3 times in a row i had 4/5 magic and end up with white drops.
IGN: Napp_Sleepp
Last edited by Searcher314 on Dec 12, 2015, 9:36:59 PM
STILL dont have 5 different tier 3 talismans. This week i am off work and will be spending several hours a day runnig back and forth across merciless ledge essentially only killing rares and any enemies that possess a talisman.
I've already done this for at least the last 5 hours of play, and have a maximum of 3 different base types of the same rarity of tier 3 talisman.

I am sticking to single rarity sacrifices, so as to not waste rares when getting unlucky and hitting a lower rarity as the result. The only exception to this is the uniques. Obviously when there is only one base type that has a unique for each tier, then one has to risk a 20% chance to get the next tier unique. In this case, i will use all normal except for the unique, for the same reason as previously stated.

Just wondering if anyone has any idea if the resulting base type can be influenced in any way? 50% of the time i get the same base types

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info