Talisman League Mechanics

wtf, monsters ninjaing our loot! :)
Sounds so fun, can't wait!
"
khemintiri wrote:
"
tmaciak wrote:

You accumulate 125 Talismans surprisingly fast! For a start, you're getting an average of one per area (with the ability to farm them pretty easily), and secondly, anyone who doesn't want to engage with Rigwald is offloading their spare ones in trade.

So, another RNG fest? I'm self found, not trading player, so I see, that as usual, nothing interesting here for me.

Will keep to Standard as usual probably. Especially that this Talismans league is visibly just filler for traders before next expansion.

So for me, more interesting question is: Will talismans be moved to core game after temp league?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c[/quote]

Of course that it's my opinion and I don't see any reason to share only positive opinions in this tread, I don't think that this forum regulation disallow for sharing negative opinions?

Spoiler
At least yet ;)
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
Hi,
And about loot filter, do we need to add talisman on it? Cause i only show rare amulets, some white base like onyx and not the magic stuff.
if i'll feed talisman to map boss - will be its rariry/guantity drop increased?
for the sake of every1s hype... please "release" the changed skilltree!!!
cant w8 to theory craft the Sh*t out of it >.<
I wanna see how long people can grind this carrot-on-a-stick concept before becoming totally tired of it. Sigh, more stash tabs required to keep all the massive pile of shitty talismans. Peoples stashes will become even more cluttered. How fanatical do one have to be to get a decent rare even since its all RNG and how often do you get a decent rare amulet normally? Not very often.

You can count on me to bring your hype down any time!
Path of Exile - RNG based hoarding simulator
"
XRacKS wrote:
for the sake of every1s hype... please "release" the changed skilltree!!!
cant w8 to theory craft the Sh*t out of it >.<

^This.
(lol invasion)

Killed it
Very impressed, GGG. I'll be going ahead and purchasing the Sovereign supporter pack in the next couple of weeks. You guys rule. Keep the amazing content coming!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info