Standard is a trash!

#StopPlayingLegacyLeagues2015
Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505
If there wasnt temp i would have quit already. Temp is the way i like to play.
Standard is... boring.

And btw:
The finality of death is what ultimately makes life precious. ;)
Last edited by camar1s on Dec 6, 2015, 6:49:16 AM
oops
Last edited by camar1s on Dec 6, 2015, 6:51:01 AM
It seems that it boils down to "Stop liking what i don't like!"
Some people like only the temp leagues, some people like only the permanent leagues, some people like both, some people like softcore, some like hardcore.. some like both ... i really don't see what's the problem here. I don't get it why just because someone likes one thing it that somehow makes him automatically right and more important than the people who like the other thing. Well i guess i get why ... it's in the human nature .. but it doesn't make in any less moronic. "That thing sucks because i don't like it and you suck because you do!"

You know what i have to say about that ...
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just like your opinion man."
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
uzzman wrote:
I am sure this have been told many times so far, but I'd like to express my opinion.

I have played this game since closed beta with some breaks. I don't know why but after a time I say "this is the end.", I find myself downloading this game again and begin playing.

I think it is madness to level up characters from zero over and over again! It is extremely boring. I don't understand people doing this with beginning of every league, some of them just wait for new leagues, they do not care about standard league.

If you will not care about standard, that is what you did on previous league, why do you play? What are you planning to gain? What is your purpose?

To developers, why is there no break between leagues? What is your purpose? What does standard mean to you? Should not be new leagues shorter and with breaks?

We will always play new leagues, you will present us higher drops and new contents and then so what? Until what and where this will go on? Aren't you ruin the game slowly?

I love this game and grieve about progression. Please think of something that save the game!

lol this guy...
Yeah. I'm a temp league player my self. I like starting fresh, not just in POE but in a lot of games. I just enjoy the process of putting everything together from the very start. I also think temp leagues' economy is more enjoyable for obvious reasons. Poor standard =(
Ah... the old "obvious reasons" argument. Got to love it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info