Top causes for death in PoE?

1. map bosses
2. map affixes
3. playing while tired or unfocused
4. afk in maps
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
For me:

1. Maligaro's chaos traps
2. Not Daresso's spinning blades as mentioned, but more so his Cold AoE attack. I'm pretty sure the range of that extends past the visual effects! died many times thinking I got out of its way but still ended up on my ass.
3. Ridiculous map bosses
4. Killing myself while Vaal Cycloning against corrupting blood and volatile blood packs...I've learnt to scout ahead a bit now before pulling everything into my Wings of Entropy :P
playing after your gf dumps you
Corrupting Blood and Engageing map boss's i know damn good and well i dont have the defenses for yet but i do it anyway.... And i guess some of the AIDs map mods you have to roll in the false hopes of getting some map returns.
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
6 pages of posts and noone said a word about a caustic flask?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
1. insane damage spikes where I don't know what the fuck just killed me (and the still didn't include a death summary after HOW MANY YEARS NOW - if I needed only 1 reason not to give them any money, it's THIS. but ggg cares about players... yeah. NO)

2. insane boss damage spikes (e.g. dat rogue exile with the knifes totem, or all shittily balanced map bosses - I'm sometimes like, can I take them on NOW since I wipe the floor with the rest of the map - well, no I still can't. dead)

3. lack of concentration due to boredom or standing around afk (that's 90% of my deaths). cause everything in this game takes TOO LONG
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
1) Double Dominus party
2) Lightning Ray of Happiness
3) Piety with crit map mods
4) Rogue lagboxes
5) other lags and freezes
Wife
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
Playing at random times , random moods not focusing much on the monsters / map mods . Fps drops and sudden lag spikes . Also like someone before me said - playing tired .
R.I.P 4.B.
Last edited by tryhardgg on Nov 30, 2015, 5:59:42 AM
1) Picking up Package at the Door
2) #2
3) Desync
4) Doing an argument about the toxicity of the community in Global Chat while fighting Malachai
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
Last edited by Atomic_Noodles on Nov 30, 2015, 6:50:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info