Top causes for death in PoE?

stupidity
I dont see any any key!
playing with old machine
my english sux.
For me it's one too many beers. I still know to type "too" instead of "to" or "two", so I should be good to play. But it's a close call.
1) Tired
2) Beers
3) Cocky
4) All the above combined
You forgot the famous: "I'll facetank this Volatile ElementalBlood, what could go wrong?"
Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505
I die most of the time because I stand my ground a second too long just before I finish off a boss. Then I die, reload and finish him off in like 5 seconds.
Top causes of death for me before the current patch were:

1) Lag
2) Disconnect
3) Stupidity
4) Uber Atziri or anything in that map
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
Corrupting Blood. I know it's been mentioned, but...

Corrupting Blood. Corrupting Blood. Corrupting Blood. Corrupting Blood. Corrupting Blood. Corrupting Blood. Corrupting Blood. Corrupting Blood. Corrupting Blood. Corrupting Blood.

ARRRGGHHHH I HATE CORRUPTING BLOOD SO MUCH.

My Blade Vortex character died a handful of times (the usual Daresso death and once to Shavron because WTF reflect? Blade Vortex has some rather interesting counters) up until Act 3 Merc when I proceeded to die at least 8 times due to repeatedly running into Corrupting Blood. Mind you, I probably should have just walked around the enemy with it after the first death, but I'm hardheaded like that.

FINALLY I managed to get a staunching flask, and since then I haven't run into it once. PoE can really troll sometimes. :/
Last edited by XaoG on Dec 20, 2015, 12:52:04 AM
Basically, "Pewpewpew you die and you die and you die and y- OH GOD REFLECT FLASK FLAS- NO! WHY DID I MOVE MY FLASKS?!"

Oh, and forgetting the Torture Chamber boss and getting obliterated from off-screen.
it would be stubbornness. "I can do this".

tho last it was "F*** those projectiles off screen are coming straight at me" and i'm dead by the second projectile hit. in cruel. damn that Torchoak Grove he seems too tough still.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info