The Ascendancy Supporter Packs!

"
Sorbetero wrote:
That is actually a Chimera not a Gargoyle.

No. It's neither as the Chimera is typically a 3 headed creature with - most commonly - the head of a lion.

The last one is just some over the top who knows what. The first 3 are awesome but the last is overkill.

✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Nov 26, 2015, 9:29:17 PM
"
IceyDevil wrote:
Am I the only one who thinks the top tier pet is awesome. Great work GGG.

No, you're not, the top-tier pet is really awesome, and, Chris, thanks for the added goodies, thought I got good stuff already and always happy to support the game, but the new stuff will just be the icing on the cake.......hmmmm.....cake....
why do i have to purchase in us dollar and not in nz dollar? isn't new zealand a country with it's own currency?
why does a company make itself dependent on the business cycle of another country?
the least you could do is pricing purchases in euro as well to have an even ground.

and lol at the nerd rage again, you do "sales" and players kind of expect chris himself delivering the tshirts for free to their doorstep.
you train players into "getting the most out of their money" and they forget that they actually support the game in the first place.

you easily could have left out the points coming with the packs, 70% of complainers wouldn't have noticed.

some positive note: i like my challenger gargoyle pet and already tried to shoot it twice (same as with the spider pet). well done guys.

and a headsup to the ggg designers who probably have to do over hours because chris only communicated on reddit (which no one really reads) that most effects were planned to be sold separately after the packs.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Augusten wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Important update from Chris:

"
Hello from Brazil!
Many people are disappointed with the value proposition of these new supporter packs. While I am personally very pleased with the new effects, and handled the pricing myself, I am very ready to admit I was wrong.
We will be adding portal effects to the two lowest packs and will be creating new weapon effects to go in all packs (four tiers total). Like with other recent packs, higher packs include all lower effects.
The team are hard at work on these new effects and we'll unveil them as soon as we can (next week?).
All packs purchased now will of course retroactively have the new effects added to them once they are ready.
Thanks again for your great support and the positive comments about the new packs. They just got a lot more tempting, I hope!

Great reaction, was going to get a pack but it just made it a much easier decision!

Wife may leave me, but at least now I'll have a gargoyle for company :D
I would have purchased the 1st tier pack and then the 2nd tier pack anyway, but after the additional stuff announcement this has gotten so much sweeter.

Stop spoiling me.
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Pets are pretty...mediocre. And portals are fine but not worth the $. Worst packs ever since I play poe.
But thanks.
I wish GGG just make it as a replacement MTX for Golems...
Worst packs ever.

I will laugh so hard when I see someone running around with that weird pet with

two birds head popping out from each side.

And that last portal, the thing is so big it looks like a house LOL

No passion, no nothing. Just a nice amount of shit put together in the hope

that we fall for it.
I like these price points. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
That Edit <3
Nice reaction, let's put the pitchfork away for now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info