[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

IGN: MetallicGuy
Was already a memeber, but was inactive due to some university stuff, would appreciate a re-invite. Would be really active for 2.6 and 3.0 (hopefully). Thanks.
IGN: SparkThatAssBaby, AurabotLivesMatter

28M on Washington, DC server, playing SC Temp Leagues ~2ish hours/day on weekdays, binge it hardcore on the weekends :D Love trying out new builds, really looking forward to the new league. I enjoy the social aspect that comes with gaming, but the public parties I've been in can be a little lacking...so I'm looking for a guild!
Hello, can you addme :D
ign: TesteameESTA
IGN: RF_Spedaval

Came back to the game recently, I'm not an amazing player.

Currently playing on standard, getting back into the swing of things. Just looking for people to chat with... reading global chat all day isn't too fun. I play sc leagues depending on if it interests me or not.
Last edited by Spedaval on Feb 21, 2017, 3:53:29 AM

IGN: AresArrows
I'm new to PoE but have come from diablo 3, played diablo since the release of diablo 2 and just looking for my next adventure, spent 4 days on PoE so far and i'm simply in love, started my breach league range last night to mess around on and learn the game until the 3rd of march for next league
pm on forums for trades if not online ingame
IGN:Mokrash
New to PoE, but seasoned Diablo player.
32 years male looking for a friendly community to enjoy Legacy League with
IGN jonnyquidd_coldwitch
i like playing mf builds. just need some ppl to party for more drops and fun
IGN Ahzerra

Help! I'm a noob and I need help. You guys sound like a fun bunch. So help a brutha out!
hi, I'm interested, i want to find a guild run map together, add me plz
IGN toysoldier2012
Last edited by toysoldier2012 on Feb 23, 2017, 5:38:23 PM
Very interested. Started really playing PoE late in breach league. Looking forward to Legacy league and 3.0. I plan to be very active and know I still have a lot to learn. Looking for a guild that can teach a semi newbie lol.

ign: Prayersneeded
Thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info