[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

Hi. I started PoE in mid December. I've been pretty hooked since then and been doing the whole solo thing and learning the mechanics of the game. I feel it's a great time now to join a guild and play with other folks with 2.6 coming up. IGN is TigerBiteFace. Lmk fellas!
Looking for a new guild to be able to share experiences as well as share my ability to help and find help when needed.

Ign: Strox

I've played the game for the past 4 years and have set new challenges every league that has come up. I am currently only playing for leagues and come back to enjoy the fresh experience and game play.
looking for a newbie friendly guild - just started the game and would like to be with folks. IGN is panmarker.

Thanks!
Hello there.

So yeah. I started PoE a really, really long time ago but never payed much attention to it as I was struggling to keep high ratings in either WoW and LoL (yolo). But for now I am no longer interested in these games and I just keep a casual gamestyle here, in PoE.

I am calm guy with interests in astrophysics, traveling, reading, watching movies and so on.
As a native czech speaker I recently moved to UK for a better live (well, sort of :/) and I am currently spending my free time playing PoE.

I've got a two charachters and first one is just a tragic glass cannon flame totem Witch maintaining a solid dps for the craps I have but nearly no survivability so I decided to roll a Ice Crush Marauder for serious end-game content.

My in-game nicks are either StarejTeplak or Mojty_Worijor.
I am so big and ugly guy!
Hey Folks!

New to the game and would love to join your Guild.

Male.

32 years old from Northern Ireland.

IGN is Europas.

Cheers!
IGN: Ahspasia

Hello,

I'm (mostly) new to PoE as of this league and would like to make the next more enjoyable and efficient by joining up with a guild for gearing/challenge assistance and mapping/master rotations. Love the game and look forward to learning more.
Last edited by BillyFishWish on Feb 19, 2017, 1:13:15 PM
Hi. Veteran PoE player, been active since late Closed Beta. I have always been a solo player, but I'd like to join a guild for endgame mapping, helping out new players, completing league challenges, and other endgame content.

As of Talisman league I almost exclusively play the softcore leagues, but I'm willing to hop on a character on Standard if someone needs help or would like to play on there.

IGN: Ondai_BSC
hi, I would be interested in joining. I'm a newish player, looking for a more social experience rather than going solo / public parties. PM me! IGN = HappyMcFunface
Last edited by fapmonkey2 on Feb 19, 2017, 3:42:48 PM
would like to try if you are still taking members. IGN sleezbag
Still relatively new to the game. Usually play standard but might look into temp leagues when legacy comes out. This sounds like a fun way to socialize and play with others who also enjoy the game. IGN: tymelord

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info