[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

Hey, i'm interested in joining guild, i play mainly softcore temp leagues (i intend to start hard in the upcoming league since i've joined Breach just before the end). I really enjoy playing summoner type characters, but sometimes i mix things up.
IGN: LadySummka
Last edited by revager on Mar 2, 2017, 4:56:17 AM
Sent out a ton of ginvites & did a weekly cleanse of anyone over 3months inactive, keep the applications comin
LightyGaming.com
Hi, I'm interested in joining. My IGN is Herplet. I plan on doing some HC/ some SC next league.
Hi I am interested in joining your guild! I'll be playing Temp SC or HC this next league and would love to meet new friends and learn more about the game. Ign : Cruelity
Hey, interested in joining your guild. Sounds like fun

IGN : Xileon
hi low,
a new player using chilipaper afk build here, playing daily at least 3 hours a day cause I got sooo hoked into the many possibilities of the game, playing in SC breach and planing to play at sc legacy. Hope I can join ur guild.
ign: MARAUDERFREAK
Interested in joining your guild playing on SC challenge legaue
IGN: HYDR_WarBre
Howdy! I'm interested in the guild! I play mostly sc temp leagues and active most of the week. I've been looking for people to talk & play with for a bit and found this. Thanks!
IGN: SlayEQ
Hey, interested in joining your guild.

IGN :mmmmmmmmmmmaX
Hey I would love you join your guild, I play only leagues on hardcore, sometimes softcore. Pushing hard on the new legecy league. IGN:XkingLA or XkingBR

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info