[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

Would like to join.

SCE, lv 87. Playing a good bunch now.

IGN: Juubeliii
would like to join pretty active

ign:ahwhatwasthat
I would like to join your guild, im pretty active person currently playing aura support.

ign: eXaltinha
I'm interested in joining your guild. I spend a lot of time advancing my character and learning the mechanics of the game. I came back about 3 months ago after taking a year long hiatus. Everyone in my friends list stopped playing during that time and would really like some people to talk to and play with now and then.

It's so lonely in the dark. *shudder*

Highest Char: 91 - IGN: Hoptia

Character I play the most: IGN: Hjalbringr

Server on all characters: Standard

Hello,

I am interested in joining your guild. I am currently playing Aura/Summon support build. 84 on Essence.
I am fairly new to the game, playing about a month, maybe little more. Its hard to keep the grinding going
when its so dead with either people who don't talk, or all my friends are offline.

IG: Auramancraider.

hello, im fairly new to poe, but very active. having a blast in my first temp league. most likely will only play sc temp league in the future, because i enjoy starting fresh, completing league challenges and earning mtx reward.

ign: buttburger
would like to join im pretty active only level 80 in essence but im looking to get to 90
Interested. Got a 90 in Standard I'm currently working on. Many more 85+ characters on standard.

IGN: Corinthios

Hope I can see you all in game soon :)
I enjoy standard and temp leagues mainly. On my way to lvl 90 in Essence and hopefully getting those challenges done. I would like to join.

IGN : Absurdity

We are once again recruiting for Breach Challenge League. If you'd like to join place your IGN below, even if you dont meet the requirements apply anyway, I make exceptions. We have many players competing in both the Softcore and Hardcore variants of The Essence Challenge League. Looking forward to see you all
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info