[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

Do you have mostly NA or EU players? I'm interested but I'm in NA and while I don't mind playing with EU players having to always play with 150+ ping gets old!

I am an extremely active league player, I have over 3500 hours played total since Open Beta and I'm just looking for a fun guild to map and chat with while I play.
IGN: Dmillz
IGN zergrusherr
i want to learn a little englisha nd find new friends.
Hi Lightly and guild,

Been playing path solo for the last couple years and its gotten fairly boring to me. Hoping that this guild can bring some life into the game with people to talk to!

thanks,
SlightlyLessMetaBuild
Hey Lighty, big fan of your builds! Would love to join an active group of players for Breach and Standard. :) Thanks mate.
Last edited by HouseOfBalloons on Nov 28, 2016, 6:31:38 PM
Ign: daydreams

I play temp leagues rarely play standard last guild i was in no one was ever on
Hi Lighty,

I would like to rejoin the guild for breach. I currently do not meet the requirement but I used to be a member of this guild, really enjoyed the environment and wishes to rejoin.

Cheers
IGN: RF_Cheiftain
Last edited by lazyogenius on Nov 30, 2016, 1:36:01 AM
Hi :) I started to play poe again after a long time just recently, and want to socialize in the new league so would love to join the guild

IGN TestGnasnaGnasa
Hi Lighty,

I am looking to get back into POE after roughly a 8 month break and this guild sounds like a great group to hop into the new league with! I plan on playing SC challenge league and am located in NA (EST). I'm down to be active on discord as well. Generally play most nights for around 4-6 hours.

Thanks!

My IGN is BDM_VOLT
Last edited by bdm13 on Nov 29, 2016, 10:03:24 AM
Hello ! I'm interested in your guild

IGN: TILTwitchy
Mostly im playing in standard, trading. Also participating in leagues to bring currency for my main character.
First league i've played was perandus.
In this guild i want to help other players with free maps, uniques , currency, advices etc.as old lineage 2 player I'm really missing social part of the game in POE.
Now i'm gonna start breach league.
Last edited by 4bsorbe on Nov 29, 2016, 10:35:13 AM
Hey, been playing mostly solo since I picked the game back up up in Perandus but looking to have some folks to chat/play with while playing Breach. I only have an 86 char in standard which got there from essence (was actually your bladefall totem char which I loved!), so I hope that's still ok. I'm only able to play around 10 hours a week, but trying to focus on getting some challenges done this league in softcore. Would love to help people out with any gear I couldn't use, maps, challenges etc. Ultimately just looking to enjoy playing a bit more.

IGN: MyTotemsRainBlades

Thanks!
Last edited by dperls on Nov 29, 2016, 2:48:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info