[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

IGN: Neltagion
Quite a new player but have been Incursion almost everyday. Would love a new home if there is still space available
IGN: MystikGalaxy

think a guild is what i need for help of achieving endgame. I've played poe for around a year on xbox but I have no contacts on PC. Activity is what i want so i dont get bored of this lovely game so I hope to join and it really is enforced to a point.

~I play the leagues only (especially since im restarting on pc so i need the cheaper items)

~I'm unsure what builds i wanna do this league so hopefully i can get help with that here too.
Hi im interested in joining im a noob i play standard mostly but sometimes i create a new character on a new league.
Hello i'm a very active member. I play leagues and am usually 35+ challenges. Looking for a serious guild that likes to share items. I share always donate and provide for my guilds in the past. But they always take take take. I hope your guild is nice to me. I'm interested in joining.

IGN: XMENS_MYSTIQUE
Hey, I'm almost newbie (playing only 1st league); Active player (450h in 2 months of Incursion); Enjoy playing in league, love trying new builds. Mostly playing MF.
IGN: MFREQY
Last edited by ReqInHeart on Aug 10, 2018, 11:29:25 AM
IGN: ABABCDCDEFEF
Hello I'm playing in Incursion league atm and I'm chilling and active player. I'd love to join your guild thanks!
-
«Мнения как яйца — сколько не имей, а получать по ним больно». © Варрик
Last edited by Alexbars4 on Aug 10, 2018, 2:39:34 PM
IGN: LilUsagi
Hello been playing on and off for like 2-3 years now, still have no clue what im doing but its starting to get lonely to play alone and would love to join your guild. Tried to msg you online but you didnt seem to be on:P
IGN : alexwar666

I started in essence i love challenges and im lonely these days lookin for your guild to enjoy jolly cooperation.

Incursion Flashback ATM

Tala Moana warrior
Bring me one of those chickens.
IGN: PrologueK

I'm an active player that's been playing on and off since the beginning.
While getting ready for delve league, I'm looking for an active guild with chill members.
Cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info