[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

IGN: Levi_on_roids

Hey me and my friend are looking for a guild . we late-started this league and we need to catch up.We are 25+years old and looking for a good community to interact :)
Last edited by Chillnkill on Oct 11, 2018, 6:25:59 AM
I'm interested in joining this guild
IGN: Purdicuss

I'm interested in joining your guild. I have several hundred hours in this game and wish to learn more about the game. I am moderately active, putting in about 5-20 hours a week, depending on the week and I usually only play league. I have several level high level 80 characters per league depending on if any new builds peak my interest.
IGN: Alerion_Deathwalker

Hello, I would like to join

I have been involved with POE since Alpha testing, I play leagues and at my own pace mostly with my son. It would be nice to see guild chatter and not the bot spam off open channels which I turn off entirely. I'm interested in map running and any other debauchery that might come my way.
IGN: Sharwick

I'm interested in joining a casual guild to hang with while playing. I've played POE on and off for 4 years, and I've got several hundred hours in the game, mostly on low level characters. But I'm currently up to level 80 in Delve and really enjoying more end-game content. I'm fairly active, playing several times a week.
IGN: B_A_L_A_N_C_E_D

i like poe
I would like to join, serious casual gamer.
IGN: Mazztur

I play standard mostly, looking to run maps with a party. I'm mostly intrerested in crafting for profit, which currency i will then use for more crafting... lol.
Hi there,
I'm mostly casual but I play pretty much play every league and I'm interested to join an active guild to discuss and play together from time to time.

I've been around since Jan 2013.

IGN : LuxInTenebriis

Cheers.
📜My hideout thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2542497
Last edited by Synopsis on Nov 27, 2018, 4:41:37 PM
IGN: unholyxsniper

I'm interested in joining the guild im a newish/returning player looking to get back into POE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info