[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

IGN: Rakunor

Recently started and so far really enjoying the game. Currently trying to get my Molten Strike Marauder up but going for Lacerate once new Season is there :)
Steam:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198078698392/
IGN: lPerhapsl

I like to join youre guild. i think its interesting to play in a guild where everybody is helping each other, and has such free rules which arent as strict as others guild's rules where they said "youll be kicked after 3days inactivity".

If you decided that I would be a good guildmember, feel free and try to contact me ingame.
If this isnt possible, just contact me via steam :).
hi i was hoping if i could join your guild, it sounds like a fun guild

playing temp league and standard

IGN: CREAMZEN_ONE

hoping for kind response :)
Hey there I have been playing path of exile for awhile but mainly alone, Id love to join and have some people to play with and be able to contribute to your guild. I joined a guild a few days ago and they wanted to make me pay them to stay in their guild, so I left! I think your guild seems like it would be a good place!

IGN = FlyingRedDolphin
IGN: CykaBlyetboi (Account Name: NippleCopter)

I started playing during Legacy league but I've learnt a fair bit. Just need some people to do high-end maps with.
Hey Lighty - I was in the guild for the last two leagues but stopped playing legacy a while ago and it looks like you cleaned house. Was hoping for a re-invite for remainder of this two week and for oriath of course.

Current IGN is RagingTwoWeeker
I like the idea of this guild, love to talk to other people while playing it makes the farming less boring plus i can get and give some help to others :D Playing on hardcore.
IGN : Viroshi
Hey, this sounds like a great guild if you're still recruiting. Been playing since Forsaken Masters, gonna be super active for 3.0.

IGN: MaraWuti
my ign:heracliedje 35 years from the netherlands
IGN: JustAnotherIceSlayer

I'm playing practically everyday on Legacy and I'm looking forward to 3.0. I really enjoy the idea of this guild so if you're recruiting I would love to be a part of it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info