[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

IGN: Shouzre
Recently started, I play in the legacy league. I've been loving it, I have a level 73 and have been doing maps recently. Looking for a great community.
IGN: LogerLabbit

i would like to join currently play on standard and have played 1k hours! been playing solo a very long time so a guild would be nice to join!!
IGN: DonnyTwoCocks
Just looking for a group of people to talk to while playing PoE. Mostly play SC temp leagues
IGN: Rumblerino
Been focusing on Legacy league after coming back to the game. 91 Scion, just looking for some people to talk to while I play.

IGN: lexxior
mostly playin league and searchin for an active guild and also enjoying the fun to play with other geeks and share some knowledge with
Came back to PoE today after a long hiatus, looking to join this guild! Fits me perfectly! Probably going to roll a new character for the sake of currency farming / mapping before diving into more expensive builds, I do mostly stay around the standard league, though.
IGN: Maybryn
IGN: SyokBURN
Active player, just came back to the game after a break
really bored of playing alone and no one to talk to
playing on temp leaues only
would really like to join an active guild as yours
he my IGN:GalaxyofGAY
My IGN is itzTitanz

I like playing HC leagues and going for big loot
Last edited by itzTitanz on Jul 19, 2017, 4:05:13 PM
Hi!, This looks like a fun guild/homeless shelter ;)

I like to play standard and some leagues from time to time. Would be fun to do some coop.
IGN Grullnack

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info