[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

i'm interested in joining

IGN: STDanny
IGN: Luwani

I've just recently begone playing a lot. Luwani is a 52 witch arc on SC but will really play where ever the guild mostly plays.

Thanks
IGN: Shamshield

Interested in joining. Last guild is pretty inactive for the last few months and it's been getting a bit boring playing solo.
IGN: Cartoonzy
Hi, i m a fairly new player into the game, like 1 month old, and everything i know so far about craft i learned on the Lighty youtube channel, so i was wondering if i can join his guild, he already teached me alot :P. i m fairly active in the game and i m ready to share experience with other players.
Last edited by Cartoonzy on Jul 15, 2017, 3:02:20 PM
IGN:Clock_Block_Everything

I would like to join your guild. I have never joined a guild before and i have played around 1.5k hours. I play most 2 week races and all challenge leagues. I only play softcore.
Last edited by Duncanvi on Jul 15, 2017, 7:13:53 PM
I want to join so I can get help understanding the game more
Currently Standard League, going to go to HC once I understand mroe stuff

IGN: DudeManNumberHundred
IGN:Echohearts
currently playing on legacy, active player, lvl50 shadow and thinking of playing with other classes too .... need good guild with good ppl to help me ... hope u still recruiting
Last edited by Echohearts on Jul 16, 2017, 1:14:54 PM
IGN:_MortemMorsu_

playing at legacy softcore atm and waiting for when 3.0 will start. Legacy is my first league, but i have been reading/learning during my time a lot :D

Got multiple characters while trying different builds to find my favorite play style.

could i get an inv.?
I'm Canadian so thats a bonus for you :D
IGN Scarykids
Hi,
i'm interested in joining your guild. I have been playing solo for a long time, now i just want to talk to people, and make is more fun for me.

IGN - SRS_AFNAK

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info