(2.1) Demopolos' Life-based Dual Totem Incinerate MF culler: 504 iir 145 iiq (group or solo)

"
POEnuts wrote:
Thanks for the fast reply, it really helps. Im already leveling Incinerate gem and will give it a try. I also saw some videos about this and they said that its best to aim for crit when using flame totem and Stick with spell/Ele damage with incinerate. I have spent many passive points for spell/Ele dmg already

No problem at all man!

Yea, best route for flame totem (if you care about dps, and are not just a group culler), is to go crit. Incinerate has a 0% chance to crit, so these nodes would be a complete waste on this version of the build.

"
smoo1952 wrote:
Is it sad I can't find out why your totems have such better distance than mine?

The flames go so much further.

:/

You must not be using faster projectiles. For many projectile based skills, projectile speed directly increases the range. This build really needs the projectile speed to have the needed aoe for decent clear speed. If you are trying to run off of a 5L, using tabula rasa is always an option for a budget build.
Can this build be followed as marauder? Any chance u got a marauder talent tree for this too?

I wanna follow ur guide but i wanna roll a marauder. And ive seen that other dude's guide over there and its not as detailed as urs.
"
emb wrote:
Can this build be followed as marauder? Any chance u got a marauder talent tree for this too?

I wanna follow ur guide but i wanna roll a marauder. And ive seen that other dude's guide over there and its not as detailed as urs.

Yep, it works as a marauder just fine.

There is only one change: instead of getting the spell dmg/ele nodes at templar start, you get the life/armour nodes at marauder start. It makes the build a little tankier, and a little less damaging, which is a fine trade off on a mf character (especially if you are group focused).
Perandus blazon belt is still no change due to nerf?
"
pawe1991 wrote:
Perandus blazon belt is still no change due to nerf?

I have this setup as a pure mf build, so I would use it as it's the only iiq option there is.

In standard of course get a 12 % version, but 8% iiq on non-legacy is still better than nothing. The build also can use the attributes roll on the belt, so it's not a total waste. If you wanted, you could get a +1 end charge version too.

Whats more viable for endgame?

Flame totem or spell totem?
Any suggestion for 6link when i dont have item quantity?
"
CroDanZ wrote:
Whats more viable for endgame?

Flame totem or spell totem?

That depends on what the endgame for your character is.

For solo, spell totem - incinerate is vastly superior in full mf gear due to having way better damage scaling.

For group play, flame totem wins simply because it hits slightly faster, making cull a little bit more reliable.

I like spell totem - incinerate because I enjoy the experience of soloing with 504 iir 145 iiq, and it still is great for group culls.

"
pawe1991 wrote:
Any suggestion for 6link when i dont have item quantity?

I think fire penetration is the best replacement for iiq.
Hey bud, thanks for the guide. Im currently level 71 and only have a level 2 empower so im only running 2 auras with about 65% reserve.

But im having serious mana issues. Any idea what the problem is>
hi, (sorry for my english) how did you cast eleweaks on mob ? what do you mean by (monster always eleweak ?)

thanks for answer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info