(2.1) Demopolos' Life-based Dual Totem Incinerate MF culler: 504 iir 145 iiq (group or solo)

"
rohee wrote:
what makes u able to use all 3 auras when all three have 35% mana reserved?

Enlighten gem acts like the reduced mana reservation nodes. You can also use Conqueror's Efficiency for that, and / or further reducing it with the Aura clusters in the tree.
IGN: WildTortillaFart
What about 2.2? build will dissapear
cant see passive tree anymore :/
"
DEATHLORDD wrote:
cant see passive tree anymore :/

Import it with this: https://github.com/EmmittJ/PoESkillTree/releases/tag/2.2.3

That's the talisman version of EmmittJ's offline skill tree.
Last edited by Daimoth on Mar 5, 2016, 12:16:36 PM
Alright because it's the beginning of the league I've gotten all the gear and such. I can't survive tier 1 maps or cruel lab even when seriously overleveled.

Look at the gear, look at the pasives. You'll wonder where its power comes from, where its survivability comes from.

It comes from nowhere.

Now that's fine if you're being carried, but this one's being sold as a solo build. This is NOT a solo build. It's quite slow and squishy.
Last edited by Daimoth on Mar 7, 2016, 5:03:45 PM
Still viable solo, but with change.
Flame totem does enough dps in a 4-5-6L and play with a dagger for the OP whirling blade.
Sure, you won't have many MF at the beginning of the league, but it will come.
Last edited by Teslatest on Mar 8, 2016, 12:14:31 PM
Why did you get so much crit damage and crit multy when you're using Incinerate as your main skill? I'm so confused.
i got same items rarity and got 400 iir ....
how you have 500 iir ? i dont understand
With the new passive from Hierophant u could try to use Mantra of Flames in one of your jewel slots - with plenty of auras and kill from passive boost it gives quite nice boost to damage! With base of 5,6k damage(0,11s per cast, with jewel. 5,4k "base" without jewel) with 30 stacks of buff i have nearly 10k dps - seems it consider every point of buff as extra 3-7 damage(for me). Without jewel addition of damage from buff only make around 6.5k dps.

Mantra of Flames
Crimson Jewel
Limited to: 1
Adds (3–5 to 8–12) Fire Damage to Attacks per Buff on You
Adds (2–3 to 5–8) Fire Damage to Spells per Buff on You
The strong grow stronger still.
Place into an allocated jewel socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Right click to remove from the Socket.
Here come screenshots(take consider it's perandus and i have currently 65lvl):

Last edited by Painkiler1 on Apr 18, 2016, 1:52:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info