(2.6) Demopolos' Ultimate Facebreaker: 6L Shield Charge (500k) or Cyclone (1.4m) w/ 4L Warchief

Hi, is it ok to use headhunter instead of the magnate belt?
MFJonesHC
Last edited by MFJones on Dec 20, 2016, 8:52:52 PM
Thanks for the further advice guys and Demopolos especially!

So I burned 200-250 chaos last night trying to roll a decent ring with essences. Started with Deafening but then quickly moved to shrieking spam and really got no results. At least I am over 6k health now.

Did manage to get a decent 6l sorted out.

My next plan is to save up for taste of hate and after I get that to try and fix my crummy jewelry.

@Demoplolos thanks for pointing out I was using the wrong Ancestral. Big face palm moment for me just quickly read it didn't realize there were two similarly named ones. I need the mana duelist nodes for the +20 int currently really need to fix my crummy jewelry to get a bunch of dex/int and then I will be able to pick up the jewel on the west side of the tree.

I did the easy breachlords last night and a bunch of atziri and made some decent currency. Still getting randomly one shot by Izaro so can't seem to farm uber lab easily. Hopefully taste of hate will help with that. Making progress!
Hey how easy are the breach bosses with this build? Got splinters for 7-8 no-chauyla runs. Lvl 87 with 5l carcass 9k tooltip unbuffed. Low armor. Should I give them a go?

my shield charger, thx for build dude !
Loving the build so far but I'm struggling with mana at the moment. Currently in A4 cruel and im having to use a mana flask constantly how are you guys dealing with it at end game besides having to use a mana flask?
"
Loving the build so far but I'm struggling with mana at the moment. Currently in A4 cruel and im having to use a mana flask constantly how are you guys dealing with it at end game besides having to use a mana flask?

Buy a jewek with 0.4% mana leech and you'll be ok.
"
bombtrap wrote:
"

Buy a jewek with 0.4% mana leech and you'll be ok.

Completely forgot those existed! Thanks man!
Guys i switched some gear around, went into steel ring upgrades. hit xophs (i dont even have my last ascendency points in). deathless killed him in around 10 secs? thought I just got lucky, went in for another round, ate all of xoph's family for dinner. this build is OPOP!!!!

@demopolos
Thank you so much man! Now, for the next upgrade, I dont even know where to start lol
Hi, great buil and very funny !

I always love Facebreaker build because it's very cheap for make a lot of damage, specially with a legacy Facebreaker >980%.

Now, i'm looking for some stuff better than :

Last edited by Keussef on Dec 22, 2016, 11:00:53 AM
Hey guys, my build is going well so far. I've decided to try out a voidheart ring in one of the slots. What do you think of that for the poison/bleed on bosses?

I'm having a very difficult time with the breachlords using both shield charge or Cyclone. Gear Below:

I love the mapping clear speed, im just wanting to be able to do these end game bosses....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info