(3.9) CI 9.7k ES/Eva/Block Hybrid Flicker Strike/ Blade Flurry Trickster BUFFED

"
Tambeh wrote:
Thanks! I have another problem with the new setup. Having hard time cursing enemies with HoI.. it was a lot easier with HoL. any tips on that? I couldn't get my power charge higher than 2

You should stick to stage 2 until you have the gear for stage 3.
Ah.. I think I know what is my problem now.. Because I did not run Hatred XD
How to keep up the mana at boss fights?
Disabling an aura gives me a bit of mana, but my only mana leech is from Atziri's Splendour by killing mobs.
So most of the time i run out of mana after a short time.
@Akroski

That's why i use Shadows and Dust Gloves, you can also get Mana Leech from the Tree
Why do i only reach 8k dmg per use with my flicker seems low. got all req items and stats are rolled right. weapon is alot worse then urs ofc but got the rights stats. only 5 L chest. weird i do like 1/1000 of the dmg u do
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
@Akroski

That's why i use Shadows and Dust Gloves, you can also get Mana Leech from the Tree

Ah i see, thank you. Another option could be (after getting Swift Killer), to get the leech with Warlords Mark.

Thanks for the build, clearing maps faster than ever! :)
"
AkioN89 wrote:
Why do i only reach 8k dmg per use with my flicker seems low. got all req items and stats are rolled right. weapon is alot worse then urs ofc but got the rights stats. only 5 L chest. weird i do like 1/1000 of the dmg u do

Weapon is a lot worse, 5l chest.

that's all i can tell since no passive tree no gear.
"
AkioN89 wrote:

Bro I am experiencing the same thing haha...

Guess I'll have to post stuff for feedback as well when I get the chance :)
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:

So the main requirements before moving to stage 3 are:
1. Level X?
2. 3 jewels with 3 crit multipliers each
3. Uber lab done

Is that right?

What level do you recommend? For the jewels, what if you can get increased phys damage but not crit multiplier, is that good enough? Is Bino's good enough for stage 3 or a better dagger is required?

"
tainium wrote:
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:

So the main requirements before moving to stage 3 are:
1. Level X?
2. 3 jewels with 3 crit multipliers each
3. Uber lab done

Is that right?

What level do you recommend? For the jewels, what if you can get increased phys damage but not crit multiplier, is that good enough? Is Bino's good enough for stage 3 or a better dagger is required?

I'd stick to Stage 2 until you can afford a really good dagger 350dps+
Also jewels with crit multi. ( at least 2 rolls per jewel)
And yeah Uber lab.

You can switch around the curse setup with only uber lab done though.
Personally i think that with no good Phys. Damage as a base, it makes more sense to stay at stage 2 with focus on increasing the Phys. Damage so that you have a better time killing stuff to build up charges.
With a high base weapon this becomes no issue and this way you can focus more on crit. multi to amp the damage you deal on crits.

@anyone else complaining about their damage.
If i got on passive tree, no gear setup, i can't really help you out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info